I really think I missed books I have read.Oh well I just write down the ones I remember
62 “A Rip in Heaven by Jeanine Cummins”: http://stage.bookcrossing.com/journal/2302571
63 The Want-Add Killer By Ann Rule
64 “The Gunslinger by Stephen King”http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/3188355
65 “The Drawing of the Three By Stephen King”http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/3188360
66 “The Waste lands by Stephen King”http://stage.bookcrossing.com/journal/3199174
I’ve gotten this book from rosie it was in my Happiness box
This book was on my wish list
she also send me 2 harold Schechter Books
It is a very interesting book. The pace turend up after the first 50 pages and now i am really enjoying this book.
It is written by M Williams Phelps. very good True crime writer
Books I have read lately
Little Altars everywhere (50)
Divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood (51)
Princess by jean sasson (52)
Jemima J (53)
Big brother unseen (54)
Last Chance Saloon (55)
Come Together (book 56)
Who Killed my Daughter (57)
Come Again (58)
The Other Boleyn Girl (59)
Lethal Guardian (reading now) (61)
The Other Boleyn Girl
I am doing good
still have 40 books to read to reach this goal.
and 4.5 months left.
An American Love Story by Rona Jaffe
I got this from SandDanz
Just started so can’t say yet if its any good
- A Fever in the heart by Ann Rule
- Forever and Five days By llowel Cauffiel
- Suffer the Little Children By Barbara davis
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Open Secrets by Carlton Stowers
- Tears of Rage by John Walsh
- Public Enemies by John Walsh
- OutCry by Harold Schechter
- Salt of the Earth by Jack Olsen
- Killer With A Badge By Chuck Hustmyre
- Rope By Michael Newton
- The Northern Lights by Philip Pulman
- The Subtle Knife By Philip Pullman
- Against her Will By Ronald Watkins
- Famous Crimes Revisited:By Henry Lee
- Broke Diaries By Angela nissel
- Frankenstein The Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz
- The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
- The-Dirty Girls Social Club By Alisa Valdes Rodriguez
These are 51 books in total for this year.
I know I have read more, but these are the ones I have written down.
Great book, totally not his normal type of book cause this one is fiction instead of true crime, but on the other hand, this fiction book was based on real facts.
OUTCRY By Harold Schechter
True crime author Paul Novak made a fortune by writing the biography of Ed Gein, who served as the inspiration to Hitchcock’s classic movie PSYCHO. From the royalties he made from his bestseller SLAUGHHTERHOUSE, Paul moved his family to an affluent Connecticut town. Now, one county over from Gein’s home town a new serial killer is on the loose. This culprit kills women and mutilates their corpses. Paul wonders if the rumors that Gein had a son might be true since there is a remarkable similarity between the two sociopaths, almost as if someone is claiming his birthright. Paul must now wonder if his exploiting Gein has placed his own family in danger from an avenging PSYCHO.
Gave the book a 9 out of 10
grr I guess they aren’t gone but I can’t read them anymore
Just see I have written 3 entries.
damn that sucks, I will probably repeat myself now !
Ok I have finished A Fever in The heart By Ann Rule which was okay, not great
grr. I have to find my entries before i write any further