I’ve done the vocal workouts for 3 days straight now. Today and tomorrow I’m resting my voice and I’ll do more on Thursday.
Meri Sand has written 2 entries about this goal
To get vocally back into shape, I need to be warming up my voice and doing short vocal workouts most days out of the week. I am going to set my goal to 4-5 times a week.
For now, I’m just using the warm up and beginning workout for high voices that Ann Peckham (from Berklee) uses in the Contemporary Singer. There was a time that I did that stuff all the time and this will only take 20 minutes, so I’m going to say that my goal is to use this strategy for the next 3 months.
Once my voice is in a little better shape, I can do the advanced workout or vary it up with a few other vocal exercise cds I have. I just completed my first vocal workout for the first time in over a year, so I just need to keep it up!
Meri Sand has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- Elyse_Mtl cheered this 5 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 7 months ago
- Petr cheered this 10 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 11 months ago
- cia007 cheered this 11 months ago
- knitthis cheered this 12 months ago
- Jolly_Chika cheered this 19 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 19 months ago
- runwim cheered this 20 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 21 months ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 23 months ago
- Joe Mayer cheered this 2 years ago
- BlackSwan90 cheered this 3 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 3 years ago
- Lori Stewart cheered this 3 years ago