I had to write this dream down. I went to a Red Sox game by myself. I had bought a ticket for the bleachers online. I drove there myself and parked my car on a side street. The game itself was kind of weird. Fenway was huge and my seat was so far away I could barely see the field. I walked around a lot trying to get a better view. While walking around I met my kids, who each went to the game in their own cars. After the game I couldn’t find my car. I kept walking up and down streets looking for it. I asked my son to get his car to drive me around but it took him forever to get his car. The weird part of this dream is I told people that were with me that I knew it was a dream and all I had to do is clap my hands and I’d wake up. And I did wake up several times and had to think for a minute where my car was. But I’d go back to sleep and into the same dream. It was so vivid. I can still see all the streets I was walking down and the people I was meeting. I never did find my car.
Mike has written 1 entry about this goal
Mike has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- solasea cheered this 2 months ago
- cleanskies cheered this 2 months ago
- sweet_disposition cheered this 4 months ago
- nouvelle jen cheered this 10 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 16 months ago
- NobodyKnows_ImaNinja cheered this 2 years ago
- letyregodie cheered this 2 years ago
- em3000 cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 3 years ago