I am going to lose weight in 2012. One of the things I’m going to do is to not clean my plate when I eat out. The portions are usually large so I’ll either bring some home or just leave some on the plate.
www.westpalmbeachweightloss.com/ Doctor Supervised, No Meals to Buy Palm Beach Weight Loss. Call Now!
www.oralaminodiet.com/WeightLoss Proven to Lose Weight Every Day Try Our Oral Amino Diet Today
www.jennycraig.com/ Find the Right Personalized Weight Loss Plan for You. Call Jenny Craig
www.loseweightbocaraton.com/ Lose Up To 20 lbs In Four Weeks. N Of Glades On US1. Free Consult.
Mike has written 22 entries about this goal
I haven’t had much success with this goal. I’m not gaining weight but I haven’t lost any either. I need to really get serious.
I’ve decided to try to really decrease the amount of salt in my diet. It’s hard because so many foods, especially processed food, have added salt. My first step is to not add salt to food. I’ve always been a “salt everything” person so it’s going to be a little difficult at first. From what I saw recently on a television show, this should help me lose weight.
I ate out way too often while I was on vacation. I need to start eating less and exercise more. It can’t be the beer can it? :)
Summer seems to be a hard time for me to lose weight. I do get out and exercise more than the winter but I also seem to eat more. And who can resist a cold beer on a hot day! I am trying to limit how many beers I drink though.
I’m going to the gym again at least 3 times a week. I didn’t go much during the summer and it showed in my weight. I’d like to lose at least 15 pounds by the end of the year.
I haven’t made much progress lately but I’m still trying. I have to cut down on eating and drinking on weekends. Even cutting out 1 beer should help. And I need to ride my bike more often.
I was doing good but lately I’ve gained back a few of the pounds I lost. Weekends are the killer for me. I’m just going to have to watch what I eat more when I eat out.
I have made some progress on this recently. I’ve lost at least 8 pounds. I’m thinking of joining a gym since I can’t bike in the winter.
I’ve made some progress towards this goal. I’ve been riding my bike every day and really paying attention to what I eat. I’ve also started to drink more water and less soda which should help.
I’ve been drinking less beer too. I’ve been trying to limit beers to the weekend when I go out and then I’m not having as many.
Mike has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- moniia cheered this 1 month ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 8 months ago
- veviret cheered this 3 years ago
- that one girl cheered this 3 years ago
- seeking~serenity cheered this 3 years ago
- firefly1818 cheered this 3 years ago
- neriende cheered this 4 years ago
- clearthinker cheered this 4 years ago
- wildflowerlove cheered this 4 years ago
- gillianwratten cheered this 4 years ago
- KTRON cheered this 4 years ago
- Monotreme cheered this 5 years ago
- newvanessa cheered this 5 years ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 5 years ago
- M0RRIGHAN cheered this 5 years ago
- Haw Nan Zhuan cheered this 5 years ago
- spiraljetty cheered this 5 years ago
- gilloulalal cheered this 5 years ago
- Cassarina04 cheered this 6 years ago
- procrastinatress cheered this 6 years ago
- quadzero cheered this 6 years ago