My sister gave me a great picture of my father’s family which I scanned in. It’s a picture of my dad and his 5 brothers and 1 sister and their mother. I’m not sure when it was taken but it has to be quite a while ago. Sadly my dad and his older brother are the only 2 still alive today. Click on the picture for a better view.
www.ancestry.com/FamilyTree Free family tree. Discover more with 11+billion records. Try today.
www.familytreemaker.com/ It’s easy to create your family tree and sync with Ancestry.com.
Mike has written 2 entries about this goal
I’ve charted quite a bit of my father’s side. His side is Polish and I found relatives in Poland by searching the internet. I even went to visit them in 1998. I met many cousins and even visited the village where my grandfather and grandmother were born. I’d like to go back to Poland again to do more research. I’d also like to find out more about my mother’s side. Her father was from Ireland. I’ve traced it back a little ways but not too far.
Mike has gotten 39 cheers on this goal.
- CageLoves cheered this 2 months ago
- Sarah Kay cheered this 3 months ago
- Daniel Griffin cheered this 4 months ago
- OpheliaStrange cheered this 4 months ago
- alaskanmossy cheered this 8 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 9 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 19 months ago
- Fernweh cheered this 3 years ago
- typo_ cheered this 3 years ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 3 years ago
- colleenFL cheered this 4 years ago
- hilesh cheered this 5 years ago
- Donna cheered this 5 years ago
- new_start cheered this 5 years ago
- bookmanu - See where my books are running cheered this 5 years ago
- Alaythia cheered this 5 years ago
- Gwen cheered this 5 years ago
- spiraljetty cheered this 5 years ago
- carpe_diem_for_me cheered this 5 years ago
- SaraLuWhowho? cheered this 5 years ago
- Haw Nan Zhuan cheered this 5 years ago