Well, I made it to Colorado this summer and it was great! Drove through the Rocky Mountain National Park and went on a hot air balloon ride! I really enjoyed it there and hope to return again.
Mike has written 19 entries about this goal
I hope to go to Colorado this summer. I’ve never seen the Rocky Mtns or any of that area. Hoping for July!
Ireland was awesome! I saw so much and loved it all. I want to go back again.
I’m going to Ireland in July. I can’t wait! I’ll be visiting Dublin, Gallway, and the Dingle area. I’ll post pictures on flickr when I get back.
I went to Florida again this past April. After a very hard winter here in New England the 90 degree weather in Florida was a welcome relief. The ocean temp was around 8o which made it nice for swimming.
I had a very nice week there.
I traveled to New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia this past summer. It was a great trip. Saw the Bay of Fundey, Cape Breton Island and so much more. I will go back there again. The bed and breakfast’s were really nice everywhere I stayed.
I went to Burlington over the weekend. I had been there once before and enjoyed the city. There’s a very nice street (Church St) with shops and restaurants. Lake Champlain is awesome too. I was surprised to see it without any ice in the middle of January. And the Magic Hat brewery is nearby! :)
I visited Newport for a couple of days after Christmas. I stayed in a very nice B and B and toured a couple of the mansions. They were amazing and to think they were “summer cottages”.
I spent a week in Florida this summer. Now I see why people that live there come north for the summer. It was so hot and even the ocean didn’t offer much relief. I did have a good time there though. I got to see the Red Sox play Tampa Bay at Tropicana Field which is air conditioned. I also saw some awesome sunsets over the Gulf.
I spent a few days in the White Mountains in NH last week. It’s a very nice area with lots of things to do. I went to the top of Mt Washington (in a van – I didn’t drive) and the day I was there it was 35 degrees with winds of 55-60 mph which made the wind chill about 18 degrees. I was wearing shorts so I didn’t spend too much time outside!
Mike has gotten 37 cheers on this goal.
- Kristina cheered this 4 weeks ago
- iamcarson cheered this 5 months ago
- ghammatx cheered this 19 months ago
- NobodyKnows_ImaNinja cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- Vicki cheered this 3 years ago
- cluricaune cheered this 3 years ago
- Ash cheered this 3 years ago
- Lisa Barker cheered this 4 years ago
- ms. walking on sunshine cheered this 4 years ago
- lob cheered this 4 years ago
- Dest438 cheered this 4 years ago
- Blue_Bird cheered this 4 years ago
- Violet Sharp cheered this 4 years ago
- Jojo S cheered this 4 years ago
- Ivymere cheered this 5 years ago
- DoubleN cheered this 5 years ago
- bp cheered this 5 years ago
- Zoe cheered this 5 years ago
- Dawn cheered this 5 years ago
- Straha cheered this 5 years ago