I know this sounds morbid, but with all the other health issues I have, I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if one day I found out I had cancer. Isn’t that a lovely thought? Anyway, I figure that breast cancer is something I can look for myself so I should start doing that. Luckily, it doesn’t run in my family, so that’s a good thing :) Now I’ve just got to go find myself a website with good info on it to give myself a refresher on how to do a SBE properly.
www.mammacare.com/products/ from science teaches women how to palpate accurately
selfbreastexam.buyerpricer.com/ Looking for Self Breast Exam? Find Info and Compare Results Now.
www.pennstatehershey.org/breastcenter Caring, convenient and recognized nationally for breast care
Mintara has written 1 entry about this goal
Mintara has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- rosewilder cheered this 15 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- Shaylaine cheered this 2 years ago
- MsBehavin79 cheered this 2 years ago
- sammeee cheered this 3 years ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 3 years ago
- thrillkisser cheered this 3 years ago
- Ms. Sunflower of the FLIRTY Plains cheered this 3 years ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 3 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 3 years ago