for the last three weeks has really made me appreciate time a bit better. I hope that I always remember what I have been through and never ever waste a day again.
www.staffingangel.com/ Staffing Angel Scheduling Solution Schedule Managament Software
www.instybook.com/ Quickly Book Client Appointments from any iPhone or Web Device
www.nytimes.com/MemorialDaySale Memorial Day Special: Get 50% Off A Digital Subscription. Save Now!
HeerenLo..x has written 5 entries about this goal
is very messed up, I hope to take 2 weeks to sort this out by going to bed at a reasonable time and waking up around the same time everyday. I always feel tired these days and rely a lot on coffee and I am going feeling too good so this has to be done!
take my own advice! By waking up earlier I will be able to get more out of the day. Keeping a book just to write to do lists in really helps me see what needs to be done and I am getting better but I am not yet perfect at this!
Waking up earlier helps me to do this, I have more hours in the day to get all the important things done. I make a to do list the day before and anything that I do not get done will be continued onto the next day x
This is going awful :( all I seem to do is neglect stuff and I am not getting anything done during my days x
HeerenLo..x has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- K82345 cheered this 15 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 15 months ago
- runwim cheered this 16 months ago
- AshieBear cheered this 21 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 2 years ago
- applesss cheered this 2 years ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 2 years ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 2 years ago
- Lilura cheered this 2 years ago