41) Being with my boyfriend
42) Having nice days out
43) Starting my new life in Scotland
44) My job (wow yes I actually enjoy my job now workin with peopel with autism – fantastic job!!)
45) Spending quality time with my family, who I have barely seen for the past few years
46) Feeling a sense of worth
47) Watchin a good film and havin a chinse with my boyfriend!
48) Going out to the cinemas with my my bf, his best mate and his missus
50) Turning 21
www.mormon.org/plan-of-happiness Knowing answers to life's big questions helps us find joy...
www.wow.com/What+Make+Me+Happy Search for What Make Me Happy Look Up Quick Results Now!
www.amazon.com/books Millions of titles, new & used. Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
www.lifescript.com/Depression Learn To Manage Your Depression. Get Healthy. Feel Your Best Now!
Lucy has written 9 entries about this goal
41) Being with my boyfriend
9) Getting something for free
10) Being inside when its raining
11) Thunder and lightening
12) Hearing from old friends
13) Buying new shoes
14) Good food
15) Not having to cook the good food
16) Losing weight
17) Having a good hair day without any effort
18) Being awake and feeling good
19) Going out to lunch with friends
20) Spending time by myself
21) Meeting a new interesting person
22) Being in love
23) Learning, and passing
24) Spending time with my pets
25) Improving my house
26) Prawns and mushrooms
27) Playing scrabble
28) Eating too much on christmas day and feeling so ill you can’t move, but happy cos you know you don’t have to
29) Rose Wine
30) Alton Towers
31) Watching Films on my huge new tv
33) Chocolate (espec galaxy)
34) A chinese takeaway when I dont want to cook
35) Getting new tattoos or piercings
36) Feeling alive
37) People being interested in what I have to say
38) Spending time with my Grandma
39) Pay Day
40) Having that little extra money to buy a friend or family member a present for no reason at all
Rertail Therapy – with my best friend Ellie. Going shopping with her is amazing, just tell her what you want or need and shes found it.. I don’t have many friends who actually listen and help you shop apart from her! I love shopping but spending the day with her is great.. a great chance to cheer both of us up with a good needed chat and spend, even if I have only bought one thing! I love having a catch up with her and swapping gossip, heartaches and triumphs. We go out for lunch and even that cheers me up, So I guess this covers number 7 and 8 – retail therpay makes me happy and chatting with Ellie makes me happy.. Everyone should have an Ellie!
Peacfully watching the clouds go by
5) Laying in bed with a good film and a glass of nice wine!
4) Going out town and dancing my arse off, even if I do look like an idiot! lol
3)Reading a good book!
2) Hanging out with my friends, real ones
1) Sunny weather