Refinanced the mortgage this month, which allowed me to skip this month’s mortgage payment. Just enough to pay off the rest of the car loan! One more credit card to pay off and it’ll be done! That should happen next month. Very cool! Almost over! And time to buy a new car…lol.
www.debtcounselingcorp.org/ Consolidate your credit card bills and save money! Non-profit
www.christian-credit-counselors.org/ Free Non-Profit Christian Credit & Debt Counseling. Apply Today!
www.topconsumerreviews.com/debt-relief Top 10 Debt Relief Companies BBB A+ Accredited Unbiased Reviews!
www.ask.com/How+To+Pay+Off+Debt+Fast How To Pay Off Debt Fast. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.familycredit.org/ Free quote, Chat/Apply Online Non-Profit, Chicago Location
Michael Pierce has written 10 entries about this goal
Gotta love tax returns. I have cleared 2 more this month, with 2 more left to go. If all goes well, should be clear by June!
Finally got one of the big ones paid off. Now we’re down to 4 more to go…depending on our tax return, it might all go away this year! Woohoo!
I got a little bonus money on last week’s paycheck. I put some of it towards the kids’ college savings and the rest is going towards the current card I’m paying off. I think the extra money will get this card paid off 1 month earlier than planned. Woohoo! :)
Paid off one more debt today; there are only 4 left, but they are all pretty big. It’s probably going to take until January to get this next one paid off. Keep plugging away!
Another nice thing I’ve noticed while paying these off. Over the last 3 months, my monthly finance charges have reduced by over $100. It’s nice to know that $100 more dollars is going towards principle instead of interest each month!
This was a nice one to get rid of, the minimum payment was $100/month. Consolidating that with all of the other payments will definitely have an impact. So that’s 7 down and 6 to pay off. One more will fall with the next paycheck. After that, though, all of the remaining debts have pretty big balances and it will take some time to pay any of them off.
I got a little bonus money the other day and paid off 2 more cards and a big chunk of 1 more. That brings the total to 10 cards paid off and 7 more debts to go.
I ended up getting a loan from the credit union to consolidate 2 of the worst credit cards I had, with the highest interest rates. Since the credit rating has taken a beating, the rate on the loan is pretty high, but much lower than the cards were; the loan is at least 10% lower than the cards were.
I paid off the 6 cards with the highest interest rates using some of our tax return.
I got all of the balances loaded into Quicken and have caught up on payments…no more late charges!
Michael Pierce has gotten 39 cheers on this goal.
- Pooky cheered this 5 years ago
- mortonfox cheered this 5 years ago
- Cassie cheered this 6 years ago
- keylimepies cheered this 6 years ago
- Nomindnotrouble cheered this 7 years ago
- ultimas cheered this 7 years ago
- Timid Magick cheered this 7 years ago
- viridiana cheered this 7 years ago
- sudacla cheered this 8 years ago
- a man named Lew cheered this 8 years ago
- Apolonia cheered this 8 years ago
- Cowles Clarissa cheered this 8 years ago
- timetoreflect cheered this 8 years ago
- afincher cheered this 8 years ago
- Andrew Smyk cheered this 8 years ago
- sacred cheered this 8 years ago
- naturalwoman cheered this 8 years ago
- Kaivalya cheered this 8 years ago
- WealthyHeart cheered this 8 years ago
- Sarah cheered this 8 years ago
- holygomuka cheered this 8 years ago