I am feeling very frustrated.
www.globis.ac.jp/ 2 types of int'l MBA programs Come to Our Open Campus onMay 24
Narcissa has written 23 entries about this goal
There’s not nearly enough time to over all the material :(
Genius idea of some evil head of scheduling to schedule both 400-level finance exams on the same day, knowing that all the finance students are taking both classes.
And this is ridiculous on so many levels because they are both on the very first day of exams, both are cumulative. Who would do that when they know we all are taking both of the classes? By far my worst semester to date.
Now that I’ve let this rant out, I’ll go on to actually study for them.
Never been this tired of academia before. My entire body hurts.
Drawn myself in work. I’ll work all night, because I can’t afford to have any more breakdowns this week. I want to focus so much on my work, that I forget about everything else and stop feeling the way I am right now.
and it’s going to decide who wins the debating league between us and a rival university. On a secondary level, it also decides who gets the title of the country’s top speaker, and
depending on this tournament it’ll be either first or second for me.
There’s also this huge assignment due the day after, that I don’t feel prepared enough for. Awesome time management skills, Narcis, really.
Where else to put this, so I’m just going to put it here.
I keep having horrible nightmares, and they reoccur. As in, the nightmare always has the same ending, or the same scary part, but in different settings. I can’t tie this back to any triggers, I’ve been fairly relaxed recently.
I needed to get that off my chest.
I was so worried about, I aced.. Same with the one last week, and the paper I pulled an all-nighter for. To make things even better, I topped the speaker tab of debaters. Things are finally looking good.
A paper and a major assignment due tomorrow at the exact same time. With a lovely long day of classes, and trials after. I always manage to find new ways to outdo myself with stressing out. Definitely looks like another all nighter…
My absolute best studying for this exam. I know the material well, and this gives me the comfort of not worrying about the curve till after the exam.
It’s in five hours. Let’s review.
Narcissa has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- K82345 cheered this 4 months ago
- brilessthan3 cheered this 7 months ago
- jansu cheered this 7 months ago
- Katie cheered this 8 months ago
- heartshapedspatula cheered this 10 months ago
- Ixii cheered this 11 months ago
- Natalie cheered this 11 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 14 months ago
- uccelletta cheered this 15 months ago
- CreativeHeart cheered this 15 months ago
- HOMETOWN GLORY cheered this 15 months ago
- aka cheered this 15 months ago
- lob cheered this 17 months ago
- secondmercedes cheered this 18 months ago
- Pete cheered this 18 months ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 23 months ago