This week, 33 died at Virginia Tech. Countless others awoke and called their mothers to say, “I love you.”
NateHowe has written 21 entries about this goal
Ricky bought huge speakers and a powerful amp so he could really feel the music. That’s all he can do now.
You are a member of a peaceful race about to be destroyed by evil creatures. Stop them. Weapons. Theme music.
You encounter a peaceful race. Destroy them. Weapons. Theme music.
The Aeneaens were a peaceful race. The evil Drucidians tried to destroy them. In the end, they didn’t. Mythical magic. Theme music.
The Zorbians were a peaceful race. The evil Bonkites tried to destroy them. In the end, they didn’t. Cool technology. Theme music.
Reggie never wore antiperspirant because it contains aluminmum, which may contribute to Alzheimer’s disease. He also chain smoked.
“I hesitate to call them novellas,” Nate blushed, “but if you really want to publish them, I won’t refuse a cash advance.”
“Children Make Nutritious Snacks,” said the headline in the Lifestyle section of the Gazette. Mark wondered how they would taste until he saw the photo below the fold.
Louise was superstitious (especially about vampires), so she always carried a large wooden stake, a gun with a silver bullet, and several heads of garlic. Few people bothered Louise.
A working man’s socks are only white before he opens the plastic. Knowing this, he opens it anyway. Most good things do not belong in museums.
NateHowe has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- findingsekhmet cheered this 5 years ago
- lildray cheered this 5 years ago
- another_pearl cheered this 6 years ago
- hezelbub cheered this 6 years ago
- All tater and no tot cheered this 6 years ago
- Maubee cheered this 6 years ago
- happinessquared cheered this 6 years ago
- leahjt cheered this 6 years ago
- mumzie cheered this 6 years ago
- llong cheered this 6 years ago
- inteligencia cheered this 6 years ago