Sprouted moong Dal Tadka
- take sprouted moong ( easily available in market ) 1 cup
- take dal according u want ( tuar dal) 1 1/2 cup
- take onion slice it small- 2 1/2 onion
- take garlic chopped it nicely – 7 to 8 flakes
- take ginger chopped finely – an inch of ginger
- take green cilli chopped finely – 3 to 4 chillies
- take red chilli dry piece it into half – 2
put dal and sprout moong into pressure cooker add water 2 1/2 cup, in that add tumeric and salt and put it into boil till 4 whistle.
let pressure cooker cool down, ans stir boiled dal nicely, if you think you want add water you can, but dont add too much of water.
take a pan, in that heat 4 spoon of ghee or clarified butter if you dont want to use ghee you can use oil, but ghee gives taste, let ghee be warm in that then add jeera let it be cooked nicely, then add chopped onion, garlic, green and red chilli and ginger, cook all of nicely till onion gets brown n nicely all ingredients cook
then put cooked things in cooker in which dal and sroput is there, mix it well and put cooker on top for 2 to 3 min till dal absorb flavour.
serve it with rice or paratha
IF YOU FIND GOOD THEN PLZ DO REMARK, THANK YOU