On a new design of modular molten salt nuclear fission reactor.
Niel has written 3 entries about this goal
TED’s new custom of sending out a daily reminder of the day’s TED Talk is a pretty good idea for me. I get a reminder and a link, and sometimes just at the right time of the day so that I can download it before I leave work and watch after supper.
Listened to all three my weekly talks tonight.
Paul Nicklen, on arctic life.
Fio Omenetto, on the technological uses of silk.
Suzanne Lee, on growing cellulosic fabrics.
Three a week sounds very little, but at 18 minutes for the longer ones, it comes to almost an hour. However, this hour cannot be considered wasted.
Niel has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- dc_mercutio cheered this 11 months ago
- annna137 cheered this 20 months ago
- fluffy_pow cheered this 20 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 2 years ago
- elli_p cheered this 2 years ago
- Barut cheered this 2 years ago
- K Jarvo cheered this 2 years ago
- dharma_child cheered this 3 years ago
- CreativeHeart cheered this 3 years ago