I do have a pile that’s waiting to be shredded. Don’t feel like doing them now, but I’m glad I’ve gotten my home filing sorted out. I don’t have a system, just tossed everything into a box and used file separators to segregate all papers into its respective categories. Now I have the peace of mind knowing exactly where all my important stuff are. Worthy.
www.ask.com/Filing+Documents Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.about.com/Filing+Documents Search for Filing Documents. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
Ninawills has written 3 entries about this goal
So phase 2 of this goal starts tomorrow. Bring on the shredder now!
Spent several hours going through old bills, bank statements and such. I plan to either shred or burn them, instead of risking binning them not knowing where they’ll end up. I have another pile at the office, will bring them home next week and repeat this process. I feel strangely cathartic and somewhat relieved after tonight’s ordeal. However it also reminded me of some old memories which I didn’t want to remember, courtesy of old birthday and anniversary cards. Somehow I still can’t find it in me to re-read them or throw them away. I guess I could make room for them for several more years and see how I’ll feel then.
Ninawills has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Kiki's waiting at the gate cheered this 6 years ago
- Tidd's is BACK! cheered this 6 years ago
- dipsomaniacalman cheered this 6 years ago
- SWAZ cheered this 6 years ago
- ~**~mmm ~**~ cheered this 6 years ago
- ume cheered this 6 years ago
- snowstar cheered this 6 years ago
- Kat cheered this 6 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 6 years ago
- Des cheered this 6 years ago