Go through undies/sock drawers throw out odd socks and anything not in good quality Have two bags of clothes for the Goodwill
- Pack all remaining clothes but the work clothes
- Wash and pack any clothes that on floor
Get rid of extra shoes(Down to 4 shoes. One boots, low causal heels, high heels, and sneakers)
www.dreamhomeorganizing.com/ Special offer for new customers! Call now for Palm Beach/Broward
Noodles84 has written 6 entries about this goal
Cleaning day. Okay I been okay with getting stuff out of house. But have made a huge mess doing so.
Organize and pack away things that I am keeping.
Air out room
Wipe down all surfaces
Give things that don’t belong to me back to their rightful owners or place. (Wrench in my desk WTF?)
- Throw away as much as I can
Give all devotional books and fabric to mom.
- Turn off my computer for at least 15-30 minutes so I stop get distracted.
Declutter my bathroom today. All those old lotions, makeup and cold medicines are gone. Basically anything under my sink is gone. And I am down to only things I’ll need for the next month or so.
I also clean out the inside of my desk. Tossing everything that wasn’t an important papers (like W-2s). 2 bags of trash out.
Condense the four Tupperware containers under my bed Pack the empty Tupperware container with clothes Washand pack clothes
- Wash sheets
Shred all credit cards applications, and junk mail
One main goal finished all CD/DVD/video games in cases. 3 cases.
3 big bags of trash out. Still feels like I have so much stuff.
4 bags taken to the Goodwill. Two from yesterday and two from today. The Mac and a digital camera have been recycled. Time to reward my good behavior with a nap.
Okay moving in 5 weeks. Cross country. Tiny little car. Today I got two bags of trash and two of donations out of my room. I have an old non functioning Mac that I need to take to Best Buy or some place for recycling.I need to:
- Clean out both dressers in my room. (Only keeping clothes that fit and that I adore.)
- Clean out a desk. (Only keeping important documents.)
- Place DVD/CD/video games in a large cases
- Try to have one bag of trash/donations and one bag of packing done every other day