I will succeed amazingly at this when “I” choose to stop.. not because someone else is telling me to
www.ask.com/Need+To+Stop+Drinking Need To Stop Drinking. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.addiction.cc/ We Treat the Individual as a Whole; Mentally, Physically, Emotionally.
www.transformationstreatment.com/ Alcohol Rehab With Private Rooms Call To Get Your Life Back Quickly!
NorthernSkye has written 17 entries about this goal
AGAIN. I have made the choice to just stop period…
can’t say it’s been difficult, I hope as a result I have lost some weight:)
at work the boss came in and offered us all a drink at the end of the night- the other girls had a vodka or a kahlua (or both) and I declined:) Was interesting that I didn’t try to find an excuse to have one.. but I didn’t really feel like one:)
My eldest daughter and her guy came over to Jam for a while.
Dare played the drums, Ernst played Bass and sometimes guitar and Tasia and I sang. Everyone was drinking but me, and ya know what? it didn’t bother me. I honestly thought it might- but it didn’t:)
I think I have discovered that my problem with alcohol (if there indeed is a problem) is that once I start – I don’t like to stop until I am done. Period. Whether it is one glass cause I am out for lunch with a friend or it is a bottle and a half cause I am in front of the fire pit and I just haven’t reached the state of “holy crap I can’t drink anymore and I’m done”. I dunno- trying to figure it all out- it’s kinda been an interesting experience to look at my habits and explore them more closely;)
Been a week now, and I did suck a good job of it last time that I haven’t really been in the mood to have a glass of wine… lol
6 more weeks till Yule:) and if we take Sorcha to the bar for her 18th BD next week I get to be the DD! Dare usually does, so this time I can let him take the night off and cut loose with a beer and his girls at the pub:)
43things needs a FAIL tab;) lol
ok.. gonna adjust this goal to make it read no drinking till Yule!
well this is a bust again…
I went three weeks no drinking. Then Dare and I went on a road trip. We were staying at a 4-5 star resort in the mountains that was just beautiful and I had a blue rare steak (really yummy) so I had wine with supper.
Then a week later it was my birthday and I had wine…
seem to need to drink- or even miss drinking. I definately like it- and I find when I do it I just like to do a good job…lol If it’s not around I don’t even think about it. Interesting
don’t miss it. We’ll see how it goes till the next BBQ:)
NorthernSkye has gotten 46 cheers on this goal.
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 2 weeks ago
- hhannah cheered this 23 months ago
- cats2kids6 cheered this 2 years ago
- CutelyEvil cheered this 2 years ago
- littlesoul cheered this 2 years ago
- rabbit_91 cheered this 3 years ago
- artsaveslife cheered this 3 years ago
- Awaywiththefairies cheered this 3 years ago
- moonandabug cheered this 3 years ago
- sun_goddess31 cheered this 3 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 3 years ago
- lovingmex43 cheered this 3 years ago
- DiamondMind cheered this 3 years ago
- lifeisgood61 cheered this 3 years ago
- Just Keith cheered this 3 years ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 3 years ago
- Ash cheered this 3 years ago
- Discover what is already inside you! cheered this 3 years ago
- DragonOfFire cheered this 3 years ago
- lob cheered this 3 years ago
- LipglossKiller cheered this 3 years ago