Drank, not a lot though, and didn’t have a hangover.
www.lastcallprogram.com/ Private, At Home, 8 Week Program. Clinically Proven & Guaranteed.
www.drug-alcohol-recovery-centers.com/ Find The Best Private Resort Style Substance Abuse Recovery Center!
www.transformationstreatment.com/ Alcohol Rehab With Private Rooms Call To Get Your Life Back Quickly!
www.powertoquit.org/ Online Alcohol Treatment Program 100% private, sign up Free today!
OasisOfCalm has written 114 entries about this goal
I went 52 days without (1 month, 21 days), but have drank since then.
38 days without (1 month, 7 days). Didn’t drink at all in January. The last time I drank in December it was only one glass anyway, so it’s been even longer since I had a fair bit to drink.
My current main goal I’ve been enjoying has been LoveFilm free trial. Films & comedy online and rented DVDs. Plus I’ve not had any desire to drink alcohol.
I went about 2 weeks without, and since then only drank about once a week.
Last Thursday had a glass of wine, Friday had a fair bit and Saturday had not that much. Today I had a nice non-alcoholic cocktail.
I downloaded an App called AlcoDroid. It helps me track what I drink. It’s annoying having to fill it all in, but it does help give an estimate on how much I’ve had. I think I’ve been doing fairly well with it, and I also like to see “non alcohol” days. It requires determination, not all the days I’ve used it have been as good as they could be, but it’s a start.
I went out with a few people, kinda planned at last minute, but it was fun. Drank a fair bit, although I wasn’t drunk. Also I drank few halves, but could’ve drank a bit less.
Didn’t have anything on new year’s day.
Both nights went out, but for no more than a few hours really (only a bit over 1 hour on Thurs) – drank no more than a pint and a half (just a half Thurs night). Last night (New Year’s Eve Eve!) I went out and I actually drank more than I had for awhile, so not feeling 100% today, but I still wasn’t drunk really, and I did try to space out what was drinking and have halves (well I did have maybe 1 pint tho).
Christmas day didn’t have any alcohol, boxing day (today) just had a glass of wine with lunch.
Dec 23rd (Christmas Eve Eve), I went out for a few hours, I had a couple of drinks, but that was it. I heard other people saying they were drunk (like I over-heard a girl in the toilets) and I just thought to myself “they sound like they’re enjoying it tonight, but won’t be tomorrow when they have a hangover”, I thought the same thing when I saw people with pints when I had a half. It helped remind myself I wanted to not have any more to drink than I did, and I wasn’t drunk at all. I wasn’t hungover the next day (I was tired though as I didn’t get much sleep, but then I napped in the day). Christmas eve didn’t have any alcohol.
OasisOfCalm has gotten 42 cheers on this goal.
- nananaina cheered this 7 months ago
- Barbara Black cheered this 12 months ago
- FreeFall2Life cheered this 12 months ago
- mysteriousenigma cheered this 13 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 15 months ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 19 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 20 months ago
- hhannah cheered this 21 months ago
- 943 cheered this 2 years ago
- donah1007 cheered this 2 years ago
- fashionista007 cheered this 2 years ago
- NorthernSkye cheered this 3 years ago
- Weltschmerzgirl cheered this 3 years ago
- SlayneB cheered this 3 years ago
- LadySlipper cheered this 3 years ago
- ihatetopaint cheered this 3 years ago
- Iveria cheered this 3 years ago
- SnapCracklep0p cheered this 3 years ago
- SourCherry cheered this 4 years ago
- ach1228 cheered this 4 years ago
- Legionella cheered this 4 years ago