Even though I am tired… but I’ve actually being doing some more of this, which I hadn’t got around to for ages. It’s important to do, and as I’ve done some, that’s good.
www.organizingmaniacs.com/ Organizing Your Business, Home & Life! Free Consultation.
about.com/How+To+Organize+Pictures Search for How To Organize Pictures. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
www.aaaimaging.com/PictureKeeper The easiest way to back up photos. Visit today for more information.
www.clutterrx.net/ Files, Closets, Basements, Garages Serving MD, DC and VA
OasisOfCalm has written 4 entries about this goal
Transfered some from my phone onto the PC, in folders! It’s a start. I should try and transfer from my phone as I go along too, as it builds up and stuff.
SO many. Photography is something that interests me, so since when I first got a camera phone – well, I’ve taken 1000s of pictures. Need to organize them into folders (yes there are some still just in random folders), and I need to transfer more from my phone to PC and put them in folders as I go along.
Was bored, so came on computer, and actually did some of this (put some photos that were just all jumbled together randomly in seperate folders saying what they are from, so it’s more organized). Thankfully SOME of the photos I’ve taken are already in proper folders saying what they are, but a lot aren’t.
OasisOfCalm has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- soundoftrees cheered this 21 months ago
- smorris cheered this 2 years ago
- donah1007 cheered this 2 years ago
- Natsuki Oushi cheered this 3 years ago
- NorthernSkye cheered this 4 years ago
- mathnerde cheered this 4 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 4 years ago
- that one girl cheered this 5 years ago
- Simon cheered this 5 years ago
- jaosehl cheered this 6 years ago