I had a vindaloo for the first time. Well actually the first was late march when my mum had one and I tried some. However this was the first time I had one myself. It was very hot!
OasisOfCalm has written 16 entries about this goal
I wrote about them on separate goals, but I’ve now:
1. Dressed as a pirate
2. Slept in a car
“I’ve Never Seen Star Wars” (radio series), episode with Sarah Millican on iPlayer. This made me think of this goal, so I thought I’d think about the things people have done on these that they hadn’t done before, and be inspired to try new things myself. Actually, I myself have never really seen Star Wars, at least not that I can remember.
new pubs and things the other day, also I’ve now been on the London Eye and a lunch cruise.
to a few new restaurants. Also went on a short trip recently, which included some new pubs and just a new experience in general.
Went to eat at somewhere I hadn’t been before, they had several vegetarian/vegan burgers (it’s good to find places that have more than 1 choice really, since I’m vegetarian!). Nice food, too.
So, I haven’t written on this goal for awhile… BUT I can think of one new thing I did awhile ago, and that was I watched 4 films in one day at the cinema. I’ve watched new films fairly often, and today went to see stand-up comedy I hadn’t seen before.
Other than things like that, there are 2 quite big things that I haven’t done before, that I thought would be cool to do sometime – I will write more later, as I will need to plan them.
Tried 2 new flavours of Rubicon – ‘Sun Exotic Pineapple & Coconut’ and ‘Watermelon’. Just read on Rubicons’ site ‘Sun Exotic’ is a sub brand of Rubicon.
I went clubbing, then after popped in a casino. I didn’t gamble (not really into gambling) but it was cool just to check it out, had a drink there. It looked very posh! So it was just something new, I’d never been in a casino before.
Went to Blackpool recently for a few days. One of the days (Wed) we went to The Pleasure Beach and one of the rides we went on was “Valhalla”. I’m only writing this because it was a new thing. I was nervous before going on it, although mum and sister said it was OK. It was VERY scary, well the fast down ‘whooshes’ were (there were 2 big ones, and 1 backwards but wasn’t as big but still scary). I won’t be going on it again, but I did try it.
Mind you, the music before going on it was good.
OasisOfCalm has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- TG cheered this 12 months ago
- LittleWolf cheered this 14 months ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 19 months ago
- elli_p cheered this 2 years ago
- am1549 cheered this 2 years ago
- danadoodle cheered this 2 years ago
- laws 43 cheered this 2 years ago
- gitana17 cheered this 3 years ago
- bejan alina cheered this 3 years ago
- treehouse tales cheered this 3 years ago
- LoveAllTrustFew cheered this 3 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 3 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 3 years ago
- BeautifulDay cheered this 4 years ago
- Stu cheered this 4 years ago
- Zaipher cheered this 4 years ago
- kkheart cheered this 4 years ago
- kaid1 cheered this 4 years ago
- DanT1999 cheered this 4 years ago
- lin51383 cheered this 4 years ago
- Simon cheered this 4 years ago