I think that what we can imagine in our minds have a way of manifesting in life. So, I can put my creative mind to work to create the life I want to live.
Morning Song has written 4 entries about this goal
Creativity belongs with the inner child. When she has safety, nurturing, love, acceptance, creativity can flow as a result.
God made me to be creative. I express who I am through every decision I make. It does not have to be a song, a poem, a painting. It could be the words I choose to speak, the attitudes I choose to take, the friends I choose to be with, the clothes I choose to wear. Every choice is a creative expression.
I found this book a couple of years ago. I decided to dust it off and re-start the exercises.
Morning Song has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- DesertFlower cheered this 8 months ago
- It cheered this 3 years ago
- Kari Daniel cheered this 3 years ago
- Dooly91 cheered this 4 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 4 years ago
- Calissa cheered this 4 years ago
- Josh cheered this 4 years ago
- writing to reach you cheered this 4 years ago
- Zooey cheered this 4 years ago
- Ellie cheered this 5 years ago
- puddlejumper cheered this 5 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 5 years ago