4.8 miles today. Felt better than the last time.
dc.capitalcitybiketours.com/ 3 Hour Guided Bike Tours of DC. 5 Star Rated by 65 on Trip Advisor
www.thesufferfest.com/ Try The Sufferfest Cycling Videos. Never again be bored cycling inside
www.livestrong.org/Philly-Challenge Ride the Philly Challenge for the 32.5 Million with Cancer. Sign Up!
www.teamintraining.org/ Achieve Your Personal Best So Blood Cancer Patients Can Achieve Theirs
www.shop411.com/Bicycle+Training 100+ Bicycle Training From $4 Hurry, Sales May End Soon!
PCAB has written 2 entries about this goal
I rode today for the first time in years. I’m winded and feel terrible but have to keep going. Went 6 miles
PCAB has gotten 96 cheers on this goal.
- Plorange cheered this 4 months ago
- Ponyo cheered this 5 months ago
- Ayanadnb <3 cheered this 6 months ago
- aylinbilge cheered this 7 months ago
- Stéphanie cheered this 8 months ago
- Lailah cheered this 8 months ago
- johnest cheered this 11 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 12 months ago
- songwine cheered this 12 months ago
- Sarah Kay cheered this 13 months ago
- MADDI23 cheered this 14 months ago
- vivacekate cheered this 15 months ago
- nothingbutahuman cheered this 18 months ago
- Heather cheered this 19 months ago
- oldfatguy cheered this 19 months ago
- Amy A cheered this 19 months ago
- Straha cheered this 20 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 20 months ago
- Forester321 cheered this 21 months ago
- raslalique cheered this 22 months ago
- jansu cheered this 22 months ago