Still at 674…
www.myfico.com/ Make Informed Credit Decisions With myFICO. Get 20% Off Instantly!
www.lexingtonlaw.com/RaiseCredit Fix Credit Score (Legal & Proven). 500,000+ Clients Helped Since 1991!
www.tradeliner.org/Seasoned-Tradelines Credit Sweep 100% Proven Results. Add Tradelines For Seasoned History
www.primecreditexperts.com/Improve We Guarantee a Better Credit Score! No Monthly Bad Mark Removal Limits.
www.equifax.com/ Equifax®: Help Guard Your Identity. Sign up for a 30 Day Free Trial!
Pearl14256 has written 4 entries about this goal
It went up 44 points, it is now 674!! Yayy!! Which is still technically in the same range as I was before, but one more point and I will be in the next category. I wonder if I can get there by year’s end?
Okay, so I paid the $15.95 to find out I have a crappy number. Here’s what I can do to improve it:
1. Pay on time
2. Manage my debt-to-credit-limit ratio
3. Protect my credit history
4. Create the right credit mix of credit cards, retail cards,and installment loans.
Knowing that it amounts to:
1. Record of paying my bills on time – 35%
2. Total balance on my credit cards and other loans compared to my total credit limit – 30%
3. Length of credit history – 15%
4. New accounts and recent applications for credit – 10%
5. Mix of credit cards and loans – 10%