hard to realize exactly how much a cup is, compared to the fruit or veggie you are eating. Maybe I will change this goal to eat veggies with every meal, or eat a fruit smoothie every day.
PepperyJasmine has written 9 entries about this goal
for breakfast today and now I’m making a stir-fry with a ton of veggies and some chicken. I bought some stir-fry sauce from panda express. it is good.
my weekly goal, and I think i’m doing all right with it. I made a curry with chickpeas and carrots and cauliflower, and i’ve been eating that. plus, i made some roasted butternut squash with herbs, and i ate some of that too.
I really like to eat some raw veggies though, to feel really healthy, and I haven’t eaten that in a few days. I’m noticing some sluggishness.
I have been eating some smoothies but with frozen fruit.
It’s amazing how I notice a difference eating fresh fruits and fresh vegetables how much energy I have. Sometimes when it’s cold or disruptive weather though I don’t feel like eating the cold raw veggies. I prefer the warm cooked foods.
However since I’m noticing a drop in energy I think I’m going to purchase some fresh fruits and veggies to eat raw. in addition to the cooked ones. however I have to finish all the root veggies I bought and the curry first. although I suppose I can freeze some of them.
eating a lot more fruits and veggies lately. I made a broccoli salad (my mom’s recipe, it’s delummy) and a recipe for chicken and sweet potatoes. Also getting fresh peaches. So I think I’m doing a good job on this one. I’m also trying to not eat any processed sugar. I ate some molasses yesterday but that was the last of the sugar in the house, and I plan to not buy any more. And then I also plan to not eat any more sugar outside the house either. And I’m not going to weight myself for a month though because it was stressing me out. So we’ll see.
been having lots of trouble with this. I just ate a lot of white bread. due to stress. however i bought a ton of lettuce, avocados and tomatos, so I think i can eat a salad for lunch. that will get in a lot of those cups of veggies. and hopefully restore some of the damage caused by that white bread. I want to get back into my “no carbs” habit that i was in before.
I can bring carrots with me.
a ton of fruits and veggies at the store, i’ve been eating a ton of fruit, watermelon, plums, strawberries, orange etc etc. it is really tasty and fun. i ate some broccoli too. i think it’s good for energy.
a cantelope, a bunch of plums, watermelon, ton of apples, bananas, pluot, etc etc… i’ve been eating them.
also bought salad stuff and broccoli. and carrots and cauliflower and chickpeas… feeling very healthy! :)
I want to eat a ton of fruit and veggies every day. I am so sick of getting colds all the time. Maybe if I eat a lot of fruit and veggies all the time, I won’t get sick any more.
PepperyJasmine has gotten 22 cheers on this goal.
- BlackSwan90 cheered this 19 months ago
- Josh cheered this 19 months ago
- cia007 cheered this 19 months ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 20 months ago
- CreativeHeart cheered this 20 months ago
- ~Beautifuldwarf~ is resting cheered this 20 months ago
- Z cheered this 20 months ago
- angela5554 cheered this 20 months ago
- Lollydelia cheered this 20 months ago
- Hyacinth Girl cheered this 20 months ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 21 months ago
- JTaylor90 cheered this 21 months ago
- kmar cheered this 21 months ago
- freefloatingsoul cheered this 21 months ago
- skitty1458mk2 cheered this 21 months ago
- AmyBB25 cheered this 21 months ago
- JEDIJESSICUH cheered this 21 months ago
- Beth Billips cheered this 21 months ago
- berrylemonade cheered this 21 months ago
- Bartłomiej cheered this 22 months ago
- mazingrace cheered this 22 months ago