went for a little walk today, just to natural bridges and back. might walk there again once the workmen leave.
PepperyJasmine has written 12 entries about this goal
rode my bike to the lighthouse twice today and did tai chi. it was super fun. the moon was so bright and yellow last night (it was full)... looking forward to seeing it tonight… but planning an early/chillax night.
I did this today. I have been pretty good about this, as long as the weather is decent.
I did this today. I’ve been going for lots of walks and have been getting fit and healthy :)
been walking early in the morning lately because that is when i get the most benefit from the sunlight. this morning i walked to the lighthouse in the early morning.
much a habit now. i didn’t actually walk to the lighthouse today. i thought about doing it but i biked to downtown and back twice and did a one and a half hour yoga class and did a little dancing and I went to a party last night and all in all i just thought i could use some rest. I have been walking to the lighthouse pretty much every day though.
a pretty regular thing for me.
been doing this really regularly. i think the daily walk is really adding to my health and also well-being. making me calmer and more relaxed as well as more fit. a couple more weeks of this and it will be a routine. it might already be routine.
has taken a hiatus for the last week while i have been recovering from my blisters. i really miss it, i was enjoying it so much. however i have been biking to the lighthouse so i feel like i am still getting a lot of the benefits and yesterday i biked a little past the lighthouse and back twice so… still the walking is more meditative.
the blisters are finally seeming to be on the healing end of it, so i think maybe 3-4 more days and then i will be able to walk without too much pain. i don’t seem to have to take aspirin any more and i can walk without limping, so that is really nice. although it’s always easier in the morning. i am going to drink a lot of water today, i think that will help.
this really well but now I have to take a break for a week or so because of a medical procedure on my foot. Maybe I can still ride my bike. That’s what I did yesterday. We’ll see how much it hurts my foot, which is really in pain.
PepperyJasmine has gotten 37 cheers on this goal.
- Straha cheered this 8 months ago
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 10 months ago
- renewalsh cheered this 12 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 12 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 12 months ago
- ideclaire cheered this 12 months ago
- Lynli cheered this 13 months ago
- Caley cheered this 13 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 13 months ago
- imgladimme cheered this 13 months ago
- FunGoals cheered this 13 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 14 months ago
- Nattielu cheered this 14 months ago
- Kelsey cheered this 15 months ago
- marymoonshine cheered this 17 months ago
- Dead7and_Dreaming cheered this 18 months ago
- lOVeIsXtasY cheered this 18 months ago
- snowylandscape cheered this 18 months ago
- sweetnam cheered this 18 months ago
- sainthood cheered this 18 months ago
- philosophe cheered this 18 months ago