I got woken by the fire alarm at 5:20am, but I had slept enough not to get stressed by it. I did my usual thing of reading for a while before trying to go back to sleep again and I slept well again then too. I want to become a morning person again.
www.fisherwallace.com/ With A Chronic Insomnia Treatment Device. Start Your 60 Day Trial!
www.serta.com/ Get A Hot Buy On The New Perfect Sleeper Mattress. As Low As $299!
www.zzzquil.com/ Not For Colds. Not For Pain. Just For Sleep. ZzzQuil™ Sleep-Aid.
www.wenzhomefurniture.com/ Toss and Turn Less, Sleep Better Get King size for Queen Size price
Perdysha has written 4 entries about this goal
going off at 3am is not conducive to good sleep hygiene. :-(
I’ve been sleeping a little better once I finally go to bed. Apart from on Friday night, but I got drunk and rarely sleep well after drinking that much alcohol.
My trick is taking herbal tablets called Valerian and chilling out before bedtime and I have a lamp that colour shifts and I try to think of nice happy relaxing things. If that doesn’t work I think of really boring things and am asleep in mere seconds.
I’ve been ill and sleeping as long as possible because I’m so tired and my dreams have been getting better. I still struggle to go to bed at a decent time and get up in the mornings though. More work is needed on this.
Perdysha has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- Tony cheered this 7 years ago
- Lady S cheered this 7 years ago
- Rachel Brooke cheered this 7 years ago
- bananapancakes cheered this 7 years ago
- PeterAndSophie cheered this 7 years ago
- Mike cheered this 7 years ago
- Sarah cheered this 7 years ago
- Frannie Girl cheered this 7 years ago
- michaelresolution cheered this 7 years ago
- Ride 'em Shaia cheered this 7 years ago
- A L E E M 2.43 cheered this 7 years ago
- Quinn cheered this 7 years ago
- JamDown cheered this 7 years ago