tied him down, gave him an hour long blow job. Then later, took him out to JaKs so he could have the Porterhouse. What the hell. He deserved it.
joie de vivre has written 10 entries about this goal
If I were not me, and if I were not him, but I were us, our relationship, our marriage, what would be my identity?
What would I give voice to? What would I say?
If I were not me, and I were not him, but I were us, who would I be?
I would be something long standing. I would be something durable. Sturdy.
I would be wash-and-wear. Not fussy. No expensive dry-clean only. No requirement for hand-wash in cold. Just, very, very occasional need for a touch-up iron. But yes, just toss in the washer, on warm, then in the dryer, and generally, you can pull out the relationship, and you can put it on right then. Maybe a bit faded from so much use, but the muting is okay.
If I were our relationship, I would be soft, not crisp. But not mushy, either.
If I were our relationship, I would neither be a too-bold flavor, nor bland. Maybe allspice and thyme.
roasted lamb chops marinated in rosemary, garlic, and balsamic vinegar
Sounds odd, but actually was perfect: organic celery sticks for dessert.
because you’re one of them.
He made a spectacular supper of
roasted brussel sprouts and beets
mashed potatoes (from the garden)
Now that he’s employed, he’s growing it back. Yay!
It’s after 5:00 PM, and he’s not here. His job interview was at 1:00 PM.
Several possibilities, let’s hope for: job interview went so incredibly well, they just kept him there, and he was or will be hired shortly.
I deleted that other goal. I re-read all the entries. Too much of his pain was buried in them. Too much of my complaining. The goal was not constructive. I tried to change the wording of it, and I dk if there was just a 43t hiccup, or what. But the website said it couldn’t change it at this time. I just deleted it. I wish all the associated pain could be just as easily deleted in real life.
I adopted this goal. I’ve had a similar one in the past. This is more constructive. I am not sure about the “every day” part of the goal, as I don’t want to feel obligated to be here every day. But maybe it doesn’t mean, “write about it here every day”. Maybe it just means, “do it every day”.
We’ll see how it goes.
joie de vivre has gotten 19 cheers on this goal.
- AgneZed cheered this 5 days ago
- asterisk cheered this 3 weeks ago
- LaNouvelleHeloise cheered this 2 months ago
- MargieMay cheered this 3 months ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 4 months ago
- flutter is full of wonder cheered this 4 months ago
- midev cheered this 4 months ago
- TajLV cheered this 6 months ago
- AshaVera cheered this 6 months ago
- johnest cheered this 7 months ago
- chickwitambition cheered this 7 months ago
- Bee Sage cheered this 8 months ago
- Madeline Banana cheered this 9 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 9 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 10 months ago
- rabbit hearted girl cheered this 10 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 10 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 10 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 10 months ago