I have been flossing for almost two weeks now. : ) I bought new floss picks by Dentek called Easy Angle, and it makes flossing quick and easy. Also, they are great for reaching those hard to reach areas.
www.oralb.com/floss Helps Prevent Cavities by Removing Plaque. Starting Using Glide Today!
www.waterpik.com/Proven-Results 29% more Effective for Plaque Removal - Waterpik® Water Flosser
www.just4teeth.com/ Feeling Now When you Select Dental Aids & floss. Dentist approved!
www.threadart.com/thread All Types of Thread on Sale. Large Selection, Fast & Free Shipping.
Phoenix26 has written 3 entries about this goal
When I started this goal I was flossing every night. Now I have been lazy. When I go to bed too late I do everything in my night routine except floss. I think I’m going to make myself floss right after dinner so I can’t make any more excuses.
I’ve been flossing a lot more since January. I have missed only five days of flossing. I want to make it a habit, and floss regularly until my next dental appointment in March. By then flossing will be a habit that I will stick with.
Phoenix26 has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- K82345 cheered this 15 months ago
- wembleyheads cheered this 2 years ago
- smorris cheered this 2 years ago
- clearthinker cheered this 2 years ago
- Discover what is already inside you! cheered this 2 years ago
- silverlyblue cheered this 2 years ago
- moira123 cheered this 2 years ago
- DayDreamer37 cheered this 2 years ago
- oogaleboogale12 cheered this 2 years ago
- 14cauliflowers cheered this 2 years ago
- notlikeothers253 cheered this 2 years ago
- Marilyn Williams cheered this 3 years ago
- Beth cheered this 3 years ago