it is red and sore-ish, but done!
www.alotresults.com?piercing_shops Find Top Piercing Shops Near You. Get Location, Hours & Read Reviews.
ask.com/Where+To+Get+My+Ears+Pierced Where To Get My Ears Pierced. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
Pretty_Robin has written 5 entries about this goal
i was scared although i look somewhat brave
my ears before. or just ear, i guess.
i did it! today me and meg went to the mall and got my ears pierced! it hurt but only for about 10 seconds. i was seriously terrified. but now they are in and in 5 weeks i will take them out and put new ones in!
pictures of my adventre to come later, since my computer is broken. wooooooo! PIERCED!
at 21 years of age, i am a piercing virgin. i have never had anything pierced. but i love the way earrings look on other people and have always kind of wanted mine done. my mum said when i was 16 i could get them done. after that i just didn’t care. also, i liked having my ears kissed, and thought getting earrings would get in the way of that. i suppose thats still true. however, i think i might get them done. but a couple things a putting me off. as a result, i have made a pros and cons list.
(1) the cleaning and the blah blah blah with the alcohol and so on. i’m honestly just too lazy.
(2) the ear kissing part
(3)i would look weird with earrings!
(4) the strange feeling that i have lost my piercing virginity! seriously. not many people have it. dawn does. its a topic of conversation, and in a very minute way, makes me stand out from other people when the topic comes up…hhahhaha. i’m so sad. hahaha
(5) potential for infection
(6) might get ripped out of my ears!
(7) might spend too much money on them!
(1) they might look ok
(2) if i hate them i can just let them grow in
(3) feed my love for looking at pretty jewellery
who knows. this will take thinking. its part of my ch ch ch changes 2006 erika campaign.