Adding this goal has helped me get some clarity as to which goals I’m really likely to work toward. As a result, the first 15 things I listed are ways I want to live my life in general. The rest are things that I can do, check off the list, and maybe decide to do again if I want.
RaeSpellman has written 2 entries about this goal
Rae Spellman is an adolescent character in Lisa Lutz’s novels about the Spellman family. While I am not much like Rae in age or physical appearance, I appreciate her belief that things do and will work out for her.
Three years ago I joined 43 things and began the process of improving my life one goal, entry, and cheer at a time. I recorded my thoughts under the moniker rhetorical and gained much from this community.
Today, I’m starting a new account under a new name. A name that inspires me to claim the life I was born to have, even if it isn’t my legal name. Some of the goals are the same. Others are new. I’ll likely import some of the posts that I most want to remember before deleting the old account.
RaeSpellman has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- LarissaQuixote cheered this 2 years ago
- VibrantLife cheered this 2 years ago
- gitana17 cheered this 2 years ago
- JWillow cheered this 3 years ago
- Acco3 cheered this 3 years ago
- elleneich43 cheered this 3 years ago
- starie cheered this 3 years ago
- naanu ``busy`` cheered this 3 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 3 years ago