1. What did I learn last week?
Once again, one day at a time, and don’t forget about impermanence. Also, to respect lunar eclipses and the culmination of events. And I have great friends, community, support system. And I’m not crazy..well, I am a little, but I didn’t cause it, can’t control, can’t cure it, etc..have choices.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Taking good care of myself and reaching out.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Someone I was dating for six-ish weeks broke it off with me and I felt shocked and hurt.
4. What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
I regret trying to do too many things at once and not taking good, focused care of me and things around the house that need to get done. I’m not a good multi-tasker..it stresses me out.
5. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Submit bills and subscribe to TCMtests.
6. What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
Money? I don’t know. My lack of focus? I feel okay in this moment.
7. How can I go about improving it?
I have been cleaning up things bit by bit. One is make an appointment with that place the financial counselor recommended and continue on logging on mint. The other is improve my eating choices.
8. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Studying and housework
9. What opportunities are still on the table?
Dating, although..I don’t know. A lot of free events.
10. What am I forgetting?
This is a weird question.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
At work I do. Considering volunteering at a shelter.
13. What treat will I promise myself this week?
I have a coupon for a shiatsu massage.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
2. Keep up with Fly routines
3. Clean up finances
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?8
House is still a mess, board not taken yet, but finances are improving.
16. *What’s the next step for each goal?
1. Focus on studying this week.
2. Do routine every day…do it before everything else.
3. Keep up with Mint.com
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Having a lot of mornings at home, planning some fun things, and scheduling a massage.
18. What are my fears?
Fear that I’m on the wrong career path because it’s taken so damn long and it hasn’t bothered me that much. Also fear that I’ll keep having the same kind of relationship patterns over and over.
19. What am I most grateful for?
Being alive, like that angel in ‘Wings of Desire’. All of life is glorious even when it hurts. Thank you, Wim Wenders!
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Work around home, set intentions with feng shui, dress up.