I didn’t think about it much this year. Too many other things to focus on, which I feel good about. But I’m keeping this here because one day….
www.youwriteon.com/ Winners read by Dan Brown publisher Arts Council funding programmed
RiverKeeper has written 4 entries about this goal
And stopped after the first line. ;)
Was so close to starting this year. Well, I actually did. One sentence. And it was a good one. But Life got ahold of me and other things needed attention.
...but when my dissertation is finished it’s on, baby. Actually, that’s a great motivator: get my dissertation done by November and then rock the NaNoWriMo. At the same time, I’m sure I’m going to never want to type another word for many months after dissertation is completed. But if that sucker can get done by the end of September…I’ll happier than a puppy with two peeters.
RiverKeeper has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Dreamer~ cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Straha cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Amy A cheered this 3 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 5 months ago
- Kelaka cheered this 5 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 14 months ago
- smorris cheered this 23 months ago
- On seas less hideously serene cheered this 3 years ago
- ele85 cheered this 4 years ago
- ElleLyzette cheered this 4 years ago
- gretchen32 cheered this 4 years ago