- Hiro is the cause of just about everything. He is the reason the world is doomed. He creates the time paradox that ultimately destroys the world. What causes it? Hiro originally thinks the world was destroyed when he first warps to the future, but in reality, it was just New York. Notice that future Hiro never leaves New York? He doesn’t know that the world was not destroyed and he keeps trying to fix things. At the end of the last episode (april 23) they show him creating timelines, which shows that Hiro himself is trying to sort everything out.
- What destroys New York? Syler explodes. This can happen one of two ways. Syler kills the nuclear guy and cannot control the new power OR Peter injects nuclear guy’s power into Syler and again, cannot control it.
RoadWarriorX has written 3 entries about this goal
Claire’s father. I think that the black guy in the bar is claire’s fathers associate and that he is tracking the other ‘heroes’ for their brains. Possibly to get their powers.
and very different. It will be interesting to see how the artist lost his mind since Hiro picked up a gun and not a knife!
RoadWarriorX has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- Dee cheered this 5 years ago
- jaacen cheered this 6 years ago
- wic77 cheered this 6 years ago
- Gypsy cheered this 6 years ago
- JudithKD cheered this 6 years ago
- Mary Hawkins cheered this 6 years ago
- pioneerspirit cheered this 6 years ago
- Cookie cheered this 6 years ago
- *Takergirl* cheered this 6 years ago
- fanfan sama cheered this 6 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 6 years ago
- lob cheered this 6 years ago
- ~**~mmm ~**~ cheered this 6 years ago