Made a few for the lounge room. Don’t know why I procrastinated so long on this one, they were quick and simple and make the room look inviting. (I went with shades of red in the end, to match our wine coloured lounge chairs.)
www.cushionsxpress.com/ Any Size Cushion or Pillow Online. Foam, Down, Poly and Combinations.
www.onekingslane.com/Cushion_Covers Save Up to 70% On Sewing cushion covers Fabulous Sales Today! Join For Free
www.cuddlebat.com/pillows Pillows by Cuddle Bat Graphics Handmade Designer Pillows
Sammie has written 4 entries about this goal
Thinking of going with a nice range of greens rather than the country pattern I had selected earlier.
I seem to be sewing everything but cushions lately. Really need to get myself focused on this one and get it done. A few little scatter cushions would really jazz up the living room.
... with cushions, but my home is surprisingly unadorned by them. So now that I’ve mastered sewing simple curtains I think it’s time to attempt a few cute cushions to make the lounge room more comfy.
Hmmm, there’s some of this country fabric left over from the curtains …
Sammie has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- teoae cheered this 3 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 2 years ago
- ooo miki ooo cheered this 3 years ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 3 years ago
- furryha cheered this 3 years ago
- Kika cheered this 3 years ago
- Jillianne cheered this 3 years ago
- nonnacookbooker cheered this 4 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 4 years ago