1. I’m getting stronger each day;
2. My abs are getting strong enough to be able to do actual ab exercises that target the abs;
3. I started P90X;
4. Spring is on its way;
5. I have a delicious meal plan for the upcoming week.
www.colgate.com/MurphyOilSoap Repin Murphy® Oil To Give $1.00 To The Arbor Day Foundation!
ask.com/Happy+Thoughts+Of+The+Day Search for Happy Thoughts Of The Day Find Great Results on Ask.com!
behappy.inbox.com/ Learn From Experience Of Others. Access Free Tips Quickly & Easily.
Sassy2007 has written 104 entries about this goal
1. I’m getting stronger each day;
1. I lost 60 lbs!
2. I’m getting stronger (I can hold 25 lbs on my back while doing the plank);
3. I am healthy;
4. My family is healthy;
5. The sun has returned, and there is no snow on the ground!
Wow! I just finished my 100th post so that means that I have recorded over 500 happy thoughts! That is exciting!
This is a happy moment!
1. It’s a beautiful sunny day, and summer is sticking around a little bit longer!
2. I am getting stronger from doing weight training;
3. I can run faster, and longer distances while pushing the jogging stroller;
4. I am eating healthier foods;
5. I have been maintaining my food journal, and being honest about what I consume!
Have a Great Day!
1. A new month is just around the corner so that means new opportunities, new possibilities to make the changes that I want to, and need to do;
2. Reached 55 lb weight loss;
3. Beautiful sunny day;
4. Had time to get on the computer, and write a few journal entries;
5. Feeling motivated to work on my goal of losing 100 lbs post-partum!
Having a Great Day!
1. Still have some summer weather;
2. Hired a personal trainer;
3. Starting to lose weight again;
4. Starting to run more;
5. Trying a bunch of new healthy recipes!
Have a great day! :-)
1. In a few days, I will be running my first 10 km race;
2. I am able to run;
3. I have been able to practice running despite a few interruptions in my training schedule;
4. Trying to maintain my fitness/health plan;
5. It’s comfortable in the house (not too hot this year).
1. I’m going to enjoy summer while it lasts;
2. It’s cool in the house;
3. I can do things that I wasn’t able to do a few months ago (i.e. running, exercising, balancing on one foot);
4. I know that I can achieve my goals;
5. My baby is happy, and healthy.
1. It finally feels like summer!
2. I registered for a 10 km race;
3. it’s cool inside the house;
4. I’m working hard on my goals;
5. August is just around the corner = another month to work on my goals!
1. I have lost 45 lbs!
2. It’s going to be a great day today, because I want it to be!
3. I’m going to make a seafood dinner for tonight.
4. I am going to run 4.2 km tonight.
5. It’s the middle of the week, and only a few days to go until it’s the weekend!
Sassy2007 has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- cats5kids3 cheered this 17 months ago
- em_sees cheered this 2 years ago
- annhearts cheered this 2 years ago
- Zoe cheered this 3 years ago
- FabulousRaye cheered this 3 years ago
- LisaSans9 cheered this 3 years ago
- rainbowluv_myria cheered this 3 years ago
- cookiedragon cheered this 3 years ago
- Cdngirl2 cheered this 4 years ago
- Ciremo cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- aniol cheered this 5 years ago
- milkbox 2.0! cheered this 5 years ago
- Karen cheered this 5 years ago
- Down to One cheered this 5 years ago
- vivacekate cheered this 5 years ago
- dipsomaniacalman cheered this 5 years ago
- Kim N cheered this 6 years ago
- Donna cheered this 6 years ago
- junipurr cheered this 6 years ago
- crazyinagoodway cheered this 6 years ago