I’m an unpaid actor. We all go around with masks on…just some more than others.
www.youmodelandact.com/boston Acting auditions- tv, film, ads Ages 7 & up. Start Acting Now!
www.newenglandauditions.com/ Today. Auditions being held in our Boston Studios. Ages 8-18
www.interfacetalentgroup.com/ Marketing Tools, Information, and Visibility for Your Acting Career!
www.igottalentnow.com/ Marketing Tools, Information, and Visibility for Your Acting Career!
www.exploretalent.com/ Auditions, Open calls for paid jobs Movies, TV, Theater, Commercials
Scaramouche13 has written 2 entries about this goal
I once heard an actor say that 1% of people in the business actually have talented while the remaining 99% are just lucky opportunists. That’s interesting. I’ve sometimes seen a movie and though “I bet I could have played that role…only I would have done it like this…” Acting sounds like it’s a great deal of work, only it wouldn’t seem like it. It must be a great adrenaline rush! Ah, well, this item well never be actualised…I can’t even speak to the damned person working the check-out at the supermarket!