It’s official. My son’s last speech class is Friday! I am so proud of him!
www.stuttering.org/ Learn To Speak Fluently In 12 Days. HCRI Stuttering Therapy Program
www.speecheasy.com/Stuttering-Help SpeechEasy In-Ear Fluency Device. Learn More & Find a Provider Today
www.powerstuttering.com/ Intensive, Individualized Treatment Sign Up For A Free Consultation!
www.ask.com/Stuttering+Treatment Stuttering Treatment. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.familystutteringprogram.com/ Helping families manage stuttering Problem solving approach
Segsy has written 13 entries about this goal
I had a phone conference with my sons speech teacher this morning. She is recommending NO SPEECH for next which is WONDERFUL!
This has been going well. Well, the stuttering part is few and far between. He still has some fluency issues but is getting better when reminded to use inside voice. Almost complete.
Met with his Speech Teacher… nice lady. He scored really high in testing. However, I am glad she still recommends 2 group sessions a week for him next year. I also hope he does well through the summer without therapy. Crossing fingers.
for continued therapy. I ademently do not feel he has accomplished all that is needed. The summer will be hard if he does not get continued help.
I have noticed a dramatic difference in him since he has been working with this in school. Not much to me or my hubby’s help unfortunately. I do not discredit us all the way but definitely the help in school has worked the most. So, so happy.
It’s mid August and my son’s private sessions have just ended. Now he will continue to get the services he needs through his school. I hope it helps.
going well I think and so does myhusband. His therapist also has seen some improvement but she still feels he has a long way to go.
I don’t know. He seems to have a new thing going on. He has therapy tomorrow so we’ll see what it’s about. :::sigh::: Give me strength.
We had to go through the re-evaluation process again. The school psychologist was the only one questioning more and more as to whether he actually has a stuttering problem BUT Ms. T. stood her ground for us and he was approved for service through the summer and for the school year.
Segsy has gotten 63 cheers on this goal.
- djagger cheered this 2 years ago
- Being Bryn cheered this 2 years ago
- Wundergrl21 cheered this 2 years ago
- gitana17 cheered this 2 years ago
- lob cheered this 2 years ago
- kmanda cheered this 2 years ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 2 years ago
- typo_ cheered this 3 years ago
- PCAB cheered this 3 years ago
- Jimmy Cracked-Corn cheered this 3 years ago
- HippieChick2 cheered this 3 years ago
- morrigirl cheered this 3 years ago
- bananapancakes cheered this 3 years ago
- sun_goddess31 cheered this 3 years ago
- nicolasc - spring has sprung! cheered this 3 years ago
- Miss Print cheered this 3 years ago
- DanT1999 cheered this 3 years ago
- Celtic Christian cheered this 3 years ago
- Luda cheered this 4 years ago
- Pete cheered this 4 years ago
- Mary Hawkins cheered this 4 years ago