1. Wash the dishes right after breakfast and dinner, everyday.
2. Study everyday, for a hour. Redo my exams.
3. Clean the mess my sister has made.
4. Organize my wardrobe.
5. Take the dogs out at least twice a week.
6. Hug her when she gets home everyday.
7. Stop being rude because I’m stressed.
8. Ask her how her day was and share funny stories/details of mine.
Things have been difficult for my mother her entire life. She always dreamed on having a family of herself, one of those happy and “we love each other so much” kinds, but ours is shit.
She’s such a strong person, she never lets it show.
I’m so proud of her.
I wonder if she’s truly happy.
I want her to be happy.
So damn much.
I guess maybe if I could become closer to my siblings, but it’s freaking hard, because of some things that happened in the past.
That’s no excuse, though. I’ve got to try harder.
I can help at home, keep things organized. Wash the dishes.
She always does everything by herself, and no one recognizes it.
I’ll study harder and make her proud, I’ll listen to her cheerfully and be always considerate and respectful.
I’ll be the happy family she has always wanted.