Web Designing for dummies 5 in 1 edition
www.audible.com/The_Twelve Free when you try Audible today! Download & Listen on iPhone/Android
www.bookbub.com/eBooks Free National Bestsellers for Your eReader—Fiction, Nonfiction & more!
The Solidago Girl has written 6 entries about this goal
Its not as if I don’t read.I read daily on a constant basis,mostly surfing on net and skimming through articles.But actually sit down and finish a book?Its been a while.Well,I found this book my dad brought and started reading it.You have probably heard about it.Its “Rich Dad -Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki. Couple of things I want to share from that book.
One was to make money work for you.By passive ways of earning.
Second was to enrich in learning,but based on what you wanna learn.If you want to learn about cooking,you should be cooking.Similarly if you want more money,you should be creating money.
Third was what would I do if i was doing this for free?Often we get blinded by our paychecks,which become a blood line for disappointment.We spend our lives paying bills,and then working for our dreams. Kiyosaki says we should go the other way around,as in pay ourselves first.
Last was to give. Kiyosaki believed that was the way cycle worked.If you wanted money,donate money,if you want something badly,help someone achieve it first,give out first.
I recommend Kiyosaki. Really liked is books.
Daughters of Fire
My old works
1.architecture engineering drawing technical not finished
2.sam browne rigteous men,finished
3.software book web designing almost finished
4.yoga all types finished
5.daughters of fire barbara erskine reading
date things read things intended to read overall experience
28/3 software and architecture
Once i finish the couple of books I am working on,I will shift to the rest.
The Solidago Girl has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- Pooky cheered this 6 months ago
- Roberto cheered this 9 months ago
- notlikeothers253 cheered this 19 months ago
- ghammatx cheered this 19 months ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 19 months ago
- Bente2012 cheered this 20 months ago
- FarahAqila cheered this 20 months ago
- BunataL cheered this 20 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 20 months ago
- becoming the Jane I'm supposed to be cheered this 20 months ago
- John cheered this 20 months ago
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 20 months ago
- ideclaire cheered this 21 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 21 months ago
- runwim cheered this 21 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 21 months ago