It’s nice to take karate lessons while simultaneously studying the Japanese language. At the very least, I’d like to learn the Japanese terms for the different karate ranks as well as phrases to describe various karate positions or stances.
www.falconmartialartsacademy.com/ Self Defense, Fitness, & Discipline Ninjutsu for All Ages 561-459-7023
www.brkka.com/ Karate, self defense, kickboxing adult and kids - free 2 weeks
Samuel Wang has written 3 entries about this goal
I finally started taking karate lessons today. It felt like I released more energy in two hours than I normally do in an entire month.
I’m considering learning one of the following martial arts:
Once I decide which one to take, I’ll enroll in a class and try to keep up with it!
Samuel Wang has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- divinearth cheered this 6 months ago
- formosanbobsled cheered this 4 years ago
- rogiermerlijn cheered this 5 years ago
- S4M4N7H4 cheered this 5 years ago
- LaurieJay cheered this 5 years ago
- undercover_laura cheered this 5 years ago
- Shadowchilde cheered this 6 years ago
- xDarknessfalls3x cheered this 6 years ago
- omerta11 cheered this 6 years ago
- Stu cheered this 6 years ago
- Mahjix cheered this 6 years ago
- alynking cheered this 6 years ago
- ScorpioNerve cheered this 6 years ago