Sore throat ended up as pneumonia..
but I’m better now,
it’s friday.. at the end of a busy week. For which I’m grateful.
..and for the beauty of a snowy winters day
For a comfy bed.. soon to be met
and a roof over my head when it’s 5 minus outside.
I missed yesterday… sore throat and a temperature. No salsa and a blown out weekend….
But I’m grateful:
- because I know it will go over in a couple of days and there are folks that have it a lot worse.
- that the cupboard is not entirely bare. Feed a cold, starve a fever.
- For bacon sandwiches
- For keeping in touch. That the world knows I’m here; at least the important parts of it
- For sleep… and letting my body get on and fix things.
“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity” Albert Einstein
Back in the office after the holidays… and then out dancing. I met a few old friends along the way.
- it was quiet in the office An easy first day back
- there are such lovely places to meet people so close to home.
- For dancing with someone I’ve not met in ages….
- For being introduced to some new faces
- For coming home happy and ready to face(book)the world :-D
A day working on the boat and a celebratory balloon flight..
I’m grateful for:
- the super present
- the weather… third time lucky for the ballooning
- the chance to take some super photos
- that feeling of contentment
- .. and last but not least for re-discovering my tin whistle..
Laundry, a haircut and heavy rain..
Today I’m grateful for
- Facebook… for bringing me nearer to distant friends
- new life in my cyclamen.. sadly neglected while I’ve been on holiday
- my good friend Pål
- the trip that we cancelled.. because it makes other things easier to arrange – and it will come some other time.
- for a warm dry apartment, when the thunder clouds crash like artillery overhead (like now!)
“Zen is your everyday thought”
- Having time to think, and using it.
- Clearing the air with an old friend
- The smile of a new friend
- Learning something new (in bachata)
- Zen, or at least, the book I rediscovered while cleaning