The restoration project is waiting at my parent’s house, and I’ll pick it up this week. I’m really excited about getting this one completed.
www.globalbikes.info/ MTB - Road - Comfort - Kids Multiple Locations - Family owned
www.shop411.com/Vintage+Cycles Find our Lowest Possible Price! Vintage Cycles for Sale
www.ebay.com/watches Buy Vintage For Restoration now! New eBay Buyer Protection Program.
Straha has written 3 entries about this goal
My “dumpster” bike is currently stored in my parents garage. The name is “Comet” and the color is gold. Sadly, I didn’t get any pictures.
The plan it to bring the bike back to Oakland over Thanksgiving Break. I work with a bike aficionado, and he offered to help me out.
Once it is fixed up, I plan on riding it to work at least twice a week. That should not only cut down my carbon footprint, but help with the human weapon goal.
Back in 1998 I pulled an old bicycle out of an apartment dumpster. Yeah. I’m a scrounge.
I don’t remember the manufacturer’s name, but the bike is heavy, has a 1960s build, and built in England.
This is my restoration candidate.
Straha has gotten 214 cheers on this goal.
- heazyn cheered this 2 days ago
- Teahupoo cheered this 5 days ago
- Nepeta Thompson cheered this 6 days ago
- yoan cheered this 2 weeks ago
- moira123 cheered this 2 weeks ago
- TashaBlue cheered this 3 weeks ago
- alysse14 cheered this 1 month ago
- soonforget cheered this 1 month ago
- hostageofpeace cheered this 2 months ago
- Dean cheered this 2 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 2 months ago
- monanaken cheered this 2 months ago
- Love4TheNinja cheered this 2 months ago
- zhou cheered this 2 months ago
- Lcee09 cheered this 3 months ago
- elli_p cheered this 3 months ago
- GQkudzu cheered this 4 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 4 months ago
- pancreas24601 cheered this 4 months ago
- Endrina cheered this 4 months ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 4 months ago