This week I exercised 3 times and I plan on going again tonight!! I did pilates for the first time last night and I am so sore today, good workout!!!
www.activebeat.co/Exercise-Fitness Discover 10 surprising tips to get more exercise throughout your day!
www.bosu.com/ Be your best with BOSU, in the gym or at your home balance training.
www.trimdownclub.com/ Cut down a bit of stomach fat every day by never eating banana, corn…
www.beyonddiet.com/ Cut a Bit of Stomach Fat Every Day Never Eat These 5 Common Foods!
SugarVixen has written 11 entries about this goal
I’m trying to change my perspective on exercising. I think I look at it like something I have to do that I really don’t want to and I think that’s making me never want to go. I guess that is why I have had this goal on here so long!!!
So what do I like to do that’s exercise? I’m going to start a list that I can add to, and even write things that aren’t very good exercise but will help me stay motivated to stay active.
1.Swimming- I love to swim so I need to get myself a workout swimsuit and start swimming!!
2. Swing dancing- I want to get over my fear of starting this and take lessons, so when I have the $ I will do this. there is also a drop in group lesson that is cheep, but I have a big fear of this, I need to get passed it!! maybe when I get a little more in shape. I’ll have to get a cute swing outfit and shoes that will motivate me!!
3. Roller-skating with friends.- There is a small rink down the street I should get some girls together and go!!
4. Bike Riding- I haven’t been doing this as much and I need to pick it back up again.
5. Bowling- I love bowling, and I know it’s not too active but if I were to join a league it would get me off my but at home!
6. Hiking (light)- I’m not much of a “hiker” but there are some beautiful places to hike in my area that are not hard, I should look into it!!
7. Beach!!- I love the beach and I live near by- what excuse do I have again? I need to go for more walk/ jogs on the beach.
8. The Boardwalk- I live close to the Boardwalk and I can ride my bike there and just walk around and hang out do all the fun things like rides and arcade, mini golf the beach and the wharf!! Again, what excuse do I have?
9. West Cliff and East Cliff Drives. These are beautiful and perfect for a walk or bike ride.
10. Downtown- I can ride my bike to downtown and shop!! I haven’t been down there in ages and the cute clothes will motivate me more!!
11. Gym Classes!!
Time to take this “exercise thing” out of the box and try it!! ;D
I went to a Spin Class with a friend of mine tonight!!! Before work this morning I told my boyfriend I was going to go and then I asked a friend if she wanted to go with me so that I had no wiggle room for excuses. It worked I got myself there and it kicked my booty!! I didn’t quite keep up but I worked out the entire time and I made it through!! I want to keep going and hopefully soon I can keep up with the rest of class!!
1 day down, 2 more to go!!!
Okay so I am going to exercise TOMORROW. :) I keep saying I’m going to do it but I don’t actually make any commitments and it never happens- Surprise, Surprise.
Soooooo- tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. I need to make this happen or it never will.
My boyfriend and I went for a bike ride to the beach!! It was beautiful!!
We explored the neighborhood we live in (there are some beautiful victorians!) and then we went and sat on the beach for a bit, it was nice. I worked the night shift the night before so it was a short ride, but worth it!!
Sometimes I need to remind myself how blessed I am to live so close to the beach.
is finally out of storage!!! Now I don’t have any exuses!!!
I’m thinking Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. This is going to take some planning because I have to be ready to go right after work or I won’t do it at all and I need to make sure I eat in the late afternoon because if I’m hungry when I get off work I probably won’t go.
After the new year a friend and I are planning on taking an exercise class together one day a week so that will help with motivation.
I need to make it happen these exercise goals have been on here way too long!!
and the tag is still on them!! not a good sign. I’ve had great intentions this week and then had a chance to spend time with my boyfriend and some friends and I don’t get to do enough of that- so I took it. at least this time it wasn’t pure laziness. :)
I should make myself go tomorrow but I have an appt in the morning and I have to go pick up a couch my boyfriend and I bought, I need to pick up my x-rays so I can make my appt, get my bloodwork done and a lot more. Hmmm…. when do I fit it in? I wish I was a morning person. :)
& I plan to go again today!! I finally made a schedule of at least going Monday & Tuesday morning and every other Saturday (I work every other Saturday).
I’m also trying not to be too hard on myself when I do go, I used to push myself so hard and was so hard on myself if I felt like I didn’t do enough. I don’t want to make going to the gym a chore so I’m trying to just work out and not worry if “I’m working out hard enough”. Anythings better than nothing and I want to enjoy the gym. The only problem is is motivating myself to take the bus because I don’t have a car right now.
So thursday I rode the bike 30 min.s and went in the sauna 20. and yesterday I rode the bike 20 min.s and then tried yoga but I only lasted about 20 min.s because I’m too out of shape right now and I have bad wrists and all that holding myself up in different poses killed them (they still hurt today). I don’t think I can do yoga anymore, that’s too bad because I used to like it. :( Maybe I’ll try again sometimes and sit out some of the poses that put so much strain on my wrists.
“see if I have time” And, surprise surprise, it’s not working. I need to fix this!!!! What is so hard about it? do I have any will? :]
SugarVixen has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- motivated421 cheered this 4 years ago
- Jordystewy cheered this 4 years ago
- Mike cheered this 4 years ago
- Zoe cheered this 4 years ago
- ooo miki ooo cheered this 5 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 5 years ago
- SkipToTheEnd cheered this 5 years ago
- fudiwah cheered this 5 years ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 5 years ago
- MamaKitty cheered this 6 years ago
- slowmelt cheered this 6 years ago
- pastilla cheered this 6 years ago
- Buttercupsometimes cheered this 6 years ago
- Timid Magick cheered this 6 years ago