56. VISIT ALL THE FLORIDA STATE PARKS
57. MAKE A QUILT
58. EAT AT A 5 STAR RESTAURANT
59. DO THE COLOR RUN
The Color Run is a 5k run that by the end of it you are covered with an array of colors. More info can be seen at this site http://thecolorrun.com/.
60. VISIT ROME
46. VISIT ALL THE NATIONAL PARKS IN THE UNITED STATES
47. VISIT THE NATIONAL MALL IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Went when I was around 7 years old and don’t really remember it. Would love to go back now that I’m old enough to really enjoy it.
48. WRITE A CHILDREN’S BOOK
49. HAVE AN ULTIMATE SPA DAY
50. TAKE A MINI VACATION WITH JUST MY GIRLS WHEN THEY GET OLDER
51. BE PART OF A TEAM
52. LEARN HOW TO PARASURF A.K.A. KITE SURFING
53. DO A CORN MAZE
54. MAKE A SPECIAL SCRAPBOOK/DIARY/PHOTO ALBUM FOR EACH OF MY KIDS
55. DO SOMETHING MEMORABLE WITH MY SON BEFORE HE GRADUATES
36. GET A DEGREE
Not sure what in yet but I’m leaning towards a Medical Lab Technician or Pharmacist
37. GO TUBING DOWN A RIVER
38. TAKE MY KIDS AND HUSBAND TO KANSAS TO SEE WHERE I GREW UP AND MY FATHER’S GRAVE
39. GO SEE A PLAY ON BROADWAY
40. VISIT THE KEYS AND GO SNORKELING
41. CLIMB THE HALF DOME IN YOSEMITE
42. OWN A CORVETTE
I’ve been in love with Corvettes before I was legal age to drive. I want a 1974 Vette to be exact, which is the year I was born.
43. DO 1000 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE
44. OWN A TELESCOPE AND LEARN THE CONSTELLATIONS
45. STAY OVERNIGHT AT AN ICE HOTEL
31. GO ZIP-LINING
32. TAKE A SMALL VACATION BY MYSELF
33. RIDE THE TOP TEN ROLLERCOASTERS AROUND THE UNITED STATES
34. KISS MY HUSBAND ON THE EIFFEL TOWER
35. SEE THE NUTCRACKER IN PERSON
21. GO BACK TO ALASKA FOR A VISIT
I lived by Anchorage, Alaska when I was young. My father was stationed there for 3 years. I have wonderful memories of Alaska and have always wanted to go back to visit.
22. HAVE AN INGROUND POOL
23. GO SALMON FISHING
When I lived in Alaska I always got to watch my parents salmon fish but I never was allowed to do it because King Salmon can pull a full grown man into the water. I’ve always wanted to go back and experience this.
24. SEE THE BLUE MAN GROUP
They do a show at Universal Studios here in Orlando but it’s a seperate venue from going to the park.
25. VOLUNTEER AT A SOUP KITCHEN
26. VISIT AUSTRAILIA
27. GO VISIT DIFFERENT PLACES IN EUROPE WITH MY HUSBAND
I’ve been to a few places in Europe before meeting my husband. I lived in England for 2 years and had a chance to go to Paris and back to Germany (had lived there when I was a baby/toddler). I would be happy to take my husband, who has never even been out of the United States, to see the beauty.
28. VISIT HAWAII
I’ve been trying to convince my husband to let us move there but he has no desire to live on an island he says. So I’ll have to settle at just visiting.
29. OWN A CANOE OR KAYAK
There are so many places to canoe/kayak in Florida and would love to own one so I can enjoy this activity.
30. TAKE CARE OF A NEEDY FAMILY’S COMPLETE CHRISTMAS EXPENSES
I try to do gifts for kids off the Angel Tree every year but I would love to have enough money that I can take care of a needy family’s complete Christmas gifts and Christmas dinner.
Above photo is not mine. It was obtained online.
7. TAKE A HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE
8. SEE THE GRAND CANYON
9. SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS
I want to do this as my reward when I lose all the weight I want to lose.
10. LEARN TO PLAY THE PIANO
11. SEE STEVIE NICKS IN CONCERT
She is my all time favorite music artist.
12. STAY AT A SMALL ISLAND RESORT
13. GO DEEP SEA FISHING
Just like the cruise this depends on me being able to not get motion sickness.
14. LEARN GERMAN
15. SEE MY KIDS GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE
16. SPEND CHRISTMAS IN A CABIN IN THE MOUNTAINS
17. FIND MY HALF SISTER STELLA
18. GO WHITE WATER RAFTING
19. DO NEW YEARS EVE AT TIMES SQUARE
20. CELEBRATE MY 50TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
Above picture is not mine. It was obtained online.
I understand that “43Things” is suppose to be kind of like a bucket list. However, I noticed most of my goals listed are things to help me change certain behaviors or improve other behaviors. That has been really helpful for me and I want to keep using it for that and not consume it with “Bucket List” things until those things become more of a priority. So I figured I would do entries under this goal. I would like to make my own “101 Things to Do Before I Die” list full of my dreams and wishes. Let the list begin…..
1. GO TO IRELAND
I am very proud of my Irish heritage and would love to visit the homeland one day.
2. TAKE A CRUISE
My ultimate cruise would be to Alaska but would be happy to just take any kind of cruise. I worry though that motion sickness might not allow this to become a reality.
3. GO TO EACH DISNEY THEME PARKS AROUND THE WORLD
There is currently 5 Disney Parks around the world;Walt Disney World:Florida, Disneyland:California, Tokyo Disney, Disneyland Paris, and Hong Kong Disneyland. I live in Florida so I have been to Walt Disney World many many times but would love to see the other parks too.
4. GO TO CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
We have a show that is permanently in Orlando, Fl but I have never gone. I hope to mark this one off my list very soon.
5. DO A 5K
I hope to be healthy and fit enough to do this one day.
6. DO A WARRIOR DASH
This is like the extreme obstacle course that looks like alot of work but a blast. If you have never heard of it, check it out at this website… http://www.warriordash.com/
Will add more in later entries
Above picture is not mine. I obtained it from the internet.