Maybe hoping for 100 is too much at the moment. 1 would be wonderful.
www.realdose.com/Lose-Weight/-Go Learn How To Control 4 Hormones All Skinny People Have In Balance.
www.familydoctor.org/ Learn about the benefits of exercise straight from the experts.
www.jennycraig.com/Weight_Loss Official Site. Get Started Today! Personalize Your Weight Loss Plan.
www.virginiabariatric.com/ We are a 100% Bariatric practice. Trust our experience and expertise.
Sundays Child ~ Faith, Hope & Love ♥ has written 7 entries about this goal
I am going to remove this goal, as I already have a goal of ‘lose 100 lbs.’
Hmmm, I was sorting through some clothes. Would love to lose enough weight to fit into my Red Sox jersey.
So far, I have lost just over 20 lbs. I am testing my blood sugar and learning what raises it up quickly (granola and dried fruit, for one).
If it ever stops being cold and miserable here, I will get out and do some walking. For now, we have a winter storm warning in effect. yuk, Mother Nature, stop it already, it’s APRIL!
On Tuesday last week, two days before Valentine’s Day, I was told that I am diabetic. I have no choice now but to watch what I eat and lose weight. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
I was looking through some old paperwork from joining a gym in the summer of 2005 and I was horrified to realize that since then I have gained 50 lbs. There is something about seeing it in print that makes it burn into my mind more than just relying on a fuzzy memory.
Part of me feels discouraged and hopeless .. but I realize I am not the only one with this desire, to lose weight, and at 40 years old, a heart attack is waiting around the corner for me if I don’t smarten up.
Wow, so many people out there with the same goal, and then variations on this goal, such as, lose 10 lbs., lose 100 lbs., etc.
Are we all so over-weight, or are we striving for a low number that we may never reach? I know my answer, and I need all the help I can get. LOL
I have lost and gained so many times, I can’t even remember. I know I am at the highest weight I have ever been, and it is starting to affect my day-to-day life. Stairs are harder to climb, I am out of breath quicker, etc.
Some days I am so gung-ho, and then I get discouraged and give up. This has to be a long-term project for me, a permanent life change, if I am going to succeed.
Wish me luck. Thank you!
Sundays Child ~ Faith, Hope & Love ♥ has gotten 44 cheers on this goal.
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 21 months ago
- greencrocodile cheered this 2 years ago
- Vickie cheered this 2 years ago
- Just Keith cheered this 2 years ago
- Labash cheered this 2 years ago
- sarahinparis cheered this 3 years ago
- As a Phoenix Rising cheered this 3 years ago
- Abbaskid78 cheered this 4 years ago
- flying irishman cheered this 4 years ago
- EllieBeauty cheered this 4 years ago
- Roxanne_1236 cheered this 4 years ago
- Luda cheered this 4 years ago
- amybeth cheered this 4 years ago
- FoxyLady09 cheered this 4 years ago
- MissAndree cheered this 4 years ago
- lob cheered this 4 years ago
- Mary Hawkins cheered this 4 years ago
- YiSun1103 cheered this 4 years ago
- Teapartea cheered this 4 years ago
- *Takergirl* cheered this 4 years ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 4 years ago