Thanksgiving was at our house this year. The kids came. Our grandson was here. My mom came. It was a lovely time. I was more at ease than usual. All that mattered was we were together.
www.knorr.com/ What's For Dinner Tonight? Try A Quick & Easy Recipe From Knorr®!
www.effortlessbistro.com/ Meal Plan, Shop & Delicious Meals Free dessert with first service
www.kraftrecipes.com/FreshTake Discover Endless Easy Recipe Make Something Amazing Today!
www.oldelpaso.com/FamilyNight Spice Up Your Family Dinner! Discover Old El Paso® Recipes.
Tamhawk has written 2 entries about this goal
Tonight I had the family over for our first dinner together in ages. I tried to keep the menu simple, so I wouldn’t get too tired cooking, but I still got pretty worn out.
Son and his wife came quite early, but since I had the dinner mostly done, I just said to heck with cleaning and held the baby for quite a while.
Mom came too, so it was great for her to see the baby and for his Auntie to get to hold him too!
Tamhawk has gotten 23 cheers on this goal.
- of_journeys cheered this 1 month ago
- Plorange cheered this 1 month ago
- Ponyo cheered this 4 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 9 months ago
- MissElizabethMoulton cheered this 9 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 12 months ago
- LaraDiane cheered this 15 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 18 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 20 months ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 21 months ago
- Torchbearer2002 cheered this 21 months ago
- Rowena Riecker cheered this 21 months ago
- Beth cheered this 22 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 2 years ago
- moonandabug cheered this 2 years ago
- Lanie cheered this 3 years ago
- ccking09 cheered this 3 years ago
- Thehappycapricorn cheered this 3 years ago
- Sassy2007 cheered this 4 years ago
- gitana17 cheered this 4 years ago
- Annette | Bucket List Journey cheered this 4 years ago