I’m doing some rearranging in my apartment and it is beginning to seem impossible to find places for things. I don’t think my apartment is too small so that must mean I have too much stuff. I think I’ve gotten pretty good at letting go of things I don’t need, but there must be more that can go because I can’t possibly be that attached to this much stuff. Time to get serious about letting go!
TeenyBean has written 12 entries about this goal
I just removed two more small boxes of junk from my house. Woohoo! Even better than that, we cleaned out our storage room at the dance studio and we have Salvation Army coming to pick up more than 10 boxes of stuff this week. I love getting rid of clutter!!
As I started packing up clothes and shoes I went through my closet piece by piece to get rid of things I don’t wear anymore. I got rid of 8 pairs of shoes, either garbage if they were old and worn out or set aside for donation. I also pulled out three good size piles of clothes for donation/resale.
I’ll be moving again on August 1st, looking forward to another round of cleaning and picking out items for donation. I’m really hoping to condense a lot with this next move.
I did a closet clean out to kick off the new year and took two bags of clothes to Goodwill. Less clutter for me, more clothes for others!
I’m moved into my new apartment now and in the process of moving I managed to donate quite a bit or throw out anything that couldn’t be donated. I think I downsized quite a bit and I’m hoping to get rid of more as I unpack in my new place.
Made a drop-off at Goodwill today! It felt good to get some more clutter out of my life. Starting a new donation pile while I continue to pack for my move in a few weeks.
For some reason I had started to collect issues of magazines that I thought were worth saving but I went through them again today and threw out almost all of them. Now I’m down to one small magazine file and there is a huge stack in the recycling bin. Feels good to purge!
I’ll be moving to a new apartment in a few months and until then I want to work on getting rid of as much stuff as possible. It’ll make the move easier and keep the new apartment much more organized.
I emptied my room this weekend to paint, now I’m sorting as I put everything back so that only the stuff I really need to keep stays. My donation pile is getting bigger!
TeenyBean has gotten 99 cheers on this goal.
- asterisk cheered this 6 days ago
- butohdancer cheered this 2 weeks ago
- mariendns cheered this 4 weeks ago
- amandaperl cheered this 1 month ago
- doggles cheered this 2 months ago
- SaraInes cheered this 2 months ago
- idkbrblol cheered this 2 months ago
- Life_Starts_Now cheered this 2 months ago
- Matt Maldre cheered this 3 months ago
- nawatramani cheered this 3 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 3 months ago
- inthesky cheered this 3 months ago
- JessaMarie123 cheered this 3 months ago
- Sandi cheered this 4 months ago
- nora cheered this 4 months ago
- voiceoftheguns cheered this 4 months ago
- Iseulte cheered this 4 months ago
- joyjoei cheered this 4 months ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 4 months ago
- Meredith cheered this 5 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 5 months ago