I took two more boxes of clothing and “stuff” to Goodwill this week and donated them. I feel like no matter how much stuff I get rid of I could still be parting with more. I might need to set aside a day to do one big purge of the entire apartment.
TeenyBean has written 13 entries about this goal
I’m doing some rearranging in my apartment and it is beginning to seem impossible to find places for things. I don’t think my apartment is too small so that must mean I have too much stuff. I think I’ve gotten pretty good at letting go of things I don’t need, but there must be more that can go because I can’t possibly be that attached to this much stuff. Time to get serious about letting go!
I just removed two more small boxes of junk from my house. Woohoo! Even better than that, we cleaned out our storage room at the dance studio and we have Salvation Army coming to pick up more than 10 boxes of stuff this week. I love getting rid of clutter!!
As I started packing up clothes and shoes I went through my closet piece by piece to get rid of things I don’t wear anymore. I got rid of 8 pairs of shoes, either garbage if they were old and worn out or set aside for donation. I also pulled out three good size piles of clothes for donation/resale.
I’ll be moving again on August 1st, looking forward to another round of cleaning and picking out items for donation. I’m really hoping to condense a lot with this next move.
I did a closet clean out to kick off the new year and took two bags of clothes to Goodwill. Less clutter for me, more clothes for others!
I’m moved into my new apartment now and in the process of moving I managed to donate quite a bit or throw out anything that couldn’t be donated. I think I downsized quite a bit and I’m hoping to get rid of more as I unpack in my new place.
Made a drop-off at Goodwill today! It felt good to get some more clutter out of my life. Starting a new donation pile while I continue to pack for my move in a few weeks.
For some reason I had started to collect issues of magazines that I thought were worth saving but I went through them again today and threw out almost all of them. Now I’m down to one small magazine file and there is a huge stack in the recycling bin. Feels good to purge!
I’ll be moving to a new apartment in a few months and until then I want to work on getting rid of as much stuff as possible. It’ll make the move easier and keep the new apartment much more organized.
TeenyBean has gotten 101 cheers on this goal.
- of_journeys cheered this 2 weeks ago
- mashko cheered this 4 weeks ago
- atinygoat cheered this 1 month ago
- knitthis cheered this 2 months ago
- wait4it_tada cheered this 2 months ago
- Take_Two cheered this 5 months ago
- asterisk cheered this 7 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 7 months ago
- mariendns cheered this 8 months ago
- amandaperl cheered this 8 months ago
- doggles cheered this 8 months ago
- SaraInes cheered this 9 months ago
- idkbrblol cheered this 9 months ago
- Life_Starts_Now cheered this 9 months ago
- Matt Maldre cheered this 10 months ago
- nawatramani cheered this 10 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 10 months ago
- inthesky cheered this 10 months ago
- Sandi cheered this 11 months ago
- voiceoftheguns cheered this 11 months ago
- Iseulte cheered this 11 months ago