I just watched it with my mama. She said she hasn’t seen it in years, and wanted to watch it with me. What a lovely story. Boy, was she a hot mess…a funny, hot mess, but wowza, a mess. I really enjoyed being taken back to that period in time. The characters were wonderful, and George Peppard was quite the handsome gentleman. I will surely watch his gem again. It further cements my long-time little dream of going all out for Halloween in full Audrey’s Tiffany style. :)
seeking~serenity has written 5 entries about this goal
with my name on it sitting at the library as I type. I will definitely be accomplishing this goal in the next few days, as I am heading there tomorrow. :)
for a copy to come in at the library. I’m next in line!
I meant to have a whole film viewing night with my boyfriend (at the time) when he got back into town in July of 2011…wow, that’s a long time ago! Time flies. We had a list of all kinds of things to do together, some of which would have been goals on my list, but things went south after a few monhs with us, and we never really got around to watching this.
I think that’s why I haven’t touched this goal since then. I was in love with him (still am, stupidly), and it broke me apart how we slowly fell away. He is in a different phase of his life than I am, and he needs to still work on priorities and motivation in life.
I want to watch this by myself and mark this as done. Every time I see this goal, it reminds me of him and how we used to be. I have known him for years, and we still chat here amd there, but it’s on and off.
Time to get this done! :)
Audrey, here I come!
I told my boyfriend about this goal (but not too much about my 43T) and he was a little surprised I hadn’t seen this before.
A while back, we started thinking of things to do when he gets back home and he thought we should add this to our list…he’s going to watch it with me. :)
So, I’m waiting for my guy to get back to watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
...to complete my goal.
He’s spectacular. <3
P.S. He also said he’s going to help me complete many of my other goals…he’d be a great camping-dancing-concert-going-cuddling-under-the-stars companion! (((smiles)))
I absolutely adore the thought of Audrey Hepburn but I really haven’t seen many of her movies, for whatever reason.
I have Breakfast at Tiffany’s somewhere within my VHS collection; it’d be so easy to grab it and take a bit of time to enjoy such a classic! I, admittedly, feel the absurd need to get all dolled-up; little black dress, heels, hair done up…oh goodness, I’m experiencing a solid girly moment! =D
I would love to have a theater run a showing of Breakfast at Tiffany’s! Then I’d definitely have a reason to doll-up for the evening! ;) That’d be so awesome to watch it on the big screen.
*I just recently watched the original Wizard of Oz at the Mall of America theater; that was really cool to see.
seeking~serenity has gotten 34 cheers on this goal.
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 18 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 18 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 18 months ago
- Paper_Cake cheered this 19 months ago
- a cheered this 19 months ago
- •≫Aemorniel≪• cheered this 19 months ago
- johnest cheered this 19 months ago
- Born of Stardust cheered this 19 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 19 months ago
- gilloulalal cheered this 19 months ago
- Alaska Girl cheered this 19 months ago
- OH2TX cheered this 19 months ago
- Meri Sand cheered this 19 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 19 months ago
- Endrina cheered this 19 months ago
- Ixii cheered this 19 months ago
- Petr cheered this 19 months ago
- CageLoves cheered this 20 months ago
- Eliezer cheered this 20 months ago
- lovely_lizzy cheered this 21 months ago
- 30Ballerinas cheered this 22 months ago