1) I am so very very grateful for warm yummy morning coffee
2) I am so very very grateful for a new friend in “M”. I do actually feel like she and I could become great friends
3) I am so very very grateful for my wonderful husband for splitting the night with Little One last night who was up coughing with a cold
4) I am so very very grateful for the wet sloppy morning kisses I get smothered in…. I don’t think anyone has ever missed me so much in less than 24 hours. :)
5) I am so very very grateful for insight… and foresight…
Theskysthelimit1976 has written 389 entries about this goal
1) I am so very very grateful for warm yummy morning coffee
1) For challenges! Keeps me on my toes! And them I’m proud of myself when I can stay focused on properly aligning my values with my actions.
2) For the “keep at it” spirit so many people possess. It’s inspiring and keeps me trucking along!
3) That even though it’s a dark and dreary one today, the day feels filled with promise and hope
4) For the power of the bootcamp intentions…. they keep popping up in my mind throughout the day!
5) That I am going to get to see my sister this Sunday! She is great!
6) For my best friend S. She is my rock solid! I can’t wait to dual family vacation with her!
1) That Sweet husband went on baby duty after 1:00 a.m. ... I was so tired and baby just was not sleeping…
2) That We tackled the living room and took down the tree and all the decorations.
3) For the feeling you get from an orderly space
4) For the feeling you get from a clean slate, a new year, new goals and the potential for intention!
5) For the sweetest, sloppiest, wettest, first this in the morning kisses a mommy could ever ask for!! :) xx!
1) For a good sleep courtesy of Little One
2) For the Bootcamp goal… I love what I have come up with a written and if I can stick to it, By January 30th, I will be such a happy woman.
3) For the great people here on 43things who are encouraging and supportive and just all around cool.
4) That my husband may have a new offer today… a really good one!
5) For organizing the closets with DH yesterday
6) For making a plan of action with regards to the house and what needs to get done!
7) For a quick trip to the aquarium and an AWESOME sushi dinner out! Haven’t done that in a while! Yummy!
8) For a good talk with my husband the other night that provided some relief from worries and stressors.
9) For emotional, spiritual and mental growth…. the physical growth around my waist line over the holidays is NOT included! :)
1) For a cathartic moment at 1:30 a.m. (moments rather)
2) For a BRAND NEW YEAR!
3) For the hour Darling Husband is giving me to reflect and write before he has to do some work
4) For my cute, sweet sweet baby… I love his sweet kisses in the morning and his cuddly little cuddles
5) For feeling a weight has lifted off of me!
1) For this amazing year getting to know my little baby
2) For learning a new and incredible depthless love
3) For making it through a tough move with an infant to a place I didn’t want to go
4) For being able to get comfortable with sacrifices
5) For my husband’s amazing example of love and forgiveness
6) For my unending pursuit to be the Wonder Woman I know I can be
7) For such good girl friends. I am damn lucky I have these women
8) For the new people I’ve met in town and how nicely they embraced us
9) For learning to be more forgiving of myself
10) For coming out of a self esteem dump!
11) For losing the baby weight plus some!
12) For the upcoming year and the promise for so much good! I’m so excited.
13) For taking advantage of the museum of natural history and the aquarium memberships! What a great deal!
14) For the indoor play gym that wears out my little guy
15) For family who mean well :) knowing that they do love us.
16) For getting my teeth back in gear with a great dentist!
17) For a good immune system fighting off colds and stomach flus quickly!
18) For all the people who work at the stores that provide us with good, healthy foods to eat. I appreciate the time they spend, ordering and stocking shelves and keeping things fresh and in order.
19) For my husband being a sweet cute funny man
20) For my husband being a funny, supportive, caring, affectionate Daddy!
21) For nice friends here on 43things
22) For the maintenance of this website so I can continue to accomplish goals in an organized place
23) For the site giving me hope for change for the future
I could just keep going on and on…
1) For my health
2) For the beautiful people in my life
3) That I have a undying passion to feel good and help make my family feel good
4) That my mom continues NOT to get worse!
5) For remembering that when we judge other people it doesn’t leave much time to love them….
1) For the new year coming up…. I always feel like the clean slate helps motivate me.
2) For 43things… I can’t want to revamp my list and construct the new me for 2013
3) For my beautiful son who teaches me patients on a daily basis… poor bubba can’t sleep again… teething like a madman
4) For his cute little drunk sailor walk… I can’t believe he is walking!!
5) That 2012 has been a great year and 2013 will be also!
6) For spending time with family pretty uneventfully and coming out the other side of Christmas pretty unscathed!!
1) That the house is germ freeish .. or we are all feeling better
2) That I had finished my holiday shopping early because I was sick alllll week and would NEVER have been able to get it done at the last minute like I usually do! Here’s to sticking to my goals!
3) For the good “faker” lazy man’s chicken rice soup we made last night
4) For a good cute husband who puts up with me when I’m a PIA :) I acknowledged that last night through a bunch of laughter
5) That the baby is still sleeping and letting me catch up on my goal list today. It’s so nice to have a little quiet time to myself.
1) That my husband could stay home from work yesterday and today to take care of Little One while I recover from a SERIOUS stomach bug or food poisoning… he stepped in and took over with the same amazing care I would give him :) makes me so happy….
2) For my health when I have it… so appreciate not being sick… so grateful for my efficient immune system that kicks the crap out of stuff pretty quickly
3) That I got sick before Christmas and after Hanukkah so it didn’t ruin any of our celebrating
4) For water to replenish
5) For my Little One’s smile and cuteness… I’ve missed him so much as he has been entirely with Dadda while I get better…
Theskysthelimit1976 has gotten 76 cheers on this goal.
- jimrin cheered this 3 months ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 6 months ago
- yggdrasill cheered this 7 months ago
- iJuliexox cheered this 11 months ago
- LifeRenewed cheered this 12 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 12 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 12 months ago
- mazingrace cheered this 13 months ago
- Zorea cheered this 13 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 13 months ago
- Dead7and_Dreaming cheered this 2 years ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 2 years ago
- Felisite cheered this 2 years ago
- TrueFreedom cheered this 2 years ago
- Demidog cheered this 2 years ago
- DavyLou cheered this 2 years ago
- 14cauliflowers cheered this 2 years ago
- Simon cheered this 2 years ago
- zeroid cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- Ash cheered this 2 years ago