Did this in 2007, then got married, had a baby, bought a big ol family van, had another baby, and bought a big house. Practically impossible these days. Not working and have a new mortgage….plus 3 kids…and a dog! LOL. Not to mention a car payment. Yeah….it may take more time than I hoped.
www.consolidatedcredit.org/ "I'm very happy to be credit free". * Get Your Free Debt Analysis
www.floridadebtrelief.org/Free-Quote $5,000 to $125,000 Debt Okay. See If You Qualify, (See Your Savings!)
www.bills.com/ Resolve debt in 24 - 48 months. 3 Easy Steps to a Free Online Quote
www.freedomdebtrelief.com/NoDebtNow. Take control of your finances with FreedomDebtRelief. Free quotes!
www.ask.com/Pay+Off+My+Debt Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
Jennie Tidbitz has written 4 entries about this goal
I owe a little less than $3k on my car and I plan on maying that off very soon. Then I will have no debt! None at all! That will be amazing.
This is the first step to owning property and a business. Let’s just say I am a single mom, and I have accumulated about as much debt as the average American married couple. I owe more than any single mom should. For sure.
Since I really want to own property and a business. In order to do that, I have to pay off my personal debts and get moving!
Wish me some luck. I am certtainly going to need it.
Jennie Tidbitz has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- at0nalapple cheered this 9 months ago
- Joe Mayer cheered this 1 year ago
- Pooky cheered this 2 years ago
- dirgon cheered this 5 years ago
- CynicalMe cheered this 6 years ago
- Ed Wynn cheered this 6 years ago
- wooleyduck cheered this 7 years ago
- mib7 cheered this 7 years ago
- Tara Anderson cheered this 7 years ago
- Jacinta cheered this 7 years ago
- srf cheered this 8 years ago
- swirlygirl cheered this 8 years ago
- awinnerliveshere cheered this 8 years ago
- Tanisha cheered this 8 years ago
- william wheeler cheered this 8 years ago